O' Death P2 (Steve Rogers x DAUGHTER Reader)

Prompt: You're a hunter, yeah you heard me right, a hunter. You're dating a Winchester too, so things aren't very good in the safety department, especially with a mission gone wrong.

Warnings: Some swearing...and maybe death

Requested By: Comment Section

A/N: I don't know what this is but I guess I'll write a third if wanted....

=======

Minutes later, with Dean screaming at you and Sam the whole time, Death appears down the corridor, leaning on his cane. He smiles at both you and Sam before his expression lands on Dean, his expression turning darker as he stared at the older Winchester.

"Afternoon, Death." You curtly nod. 

"How many are there?" Death demands without replying to you. 

"Too many." Sam shakes his head. "We wouldn't have called you anyway."

"We didn't want to call you," Dean grumbles.

"I shall be quick." Death sighs while walking down the hall to where the main demons were being held. You let out a low whistle and stuff your hands into your jean pockets.

"Y/N," Sam mumbles. "Do your parents know you're here?"

"No," You sigh. "They don't know nor will they figure it out."

"Y/N." Dean lets out a breath, his tone softening. "I think they're going to figure it out." 

"Ha." You shake your head. "Not if I can help it." 

**Time Skip brought to you by Steve and Tony arguing with the word Fudge instead of F-ing** (As shown by Dean himself)

The screams finally subside after a few minutes of you and the guys standing around. You all walk into the room with your noses scrunched at the smell of rotting flesh. You see Death standing in the middle of the bodies littering the floor and you quickly walk over to him as the guys stay behind to survey the damage. 

Your eyes glaze over to see the Avengers laying around against the wall, chained up with blood dripping from almost every inch of their skin. You sigh and turn to the man in front of you with a forced smile. 

"Thank you again for your help." You state. "Really."

"It is no problem, Y/N." Death states while rubbing his temples. "Just....maybe try and take care of it on your own? You do know that you can handle it."

"Look," You lower your voice while stepping forward with your eyes narrowed. "They don't know about any of this, neither do the Avengers. I need to keep it that way."

"Well, I cannot keep fighting your battles." He mumbles back. "It is draining me too much, next time you need me....don't."

With that, Death disappears in a cloud of smoke. You cross your arms with a huff before turning on your heel to look at Sam and Dean who were now starting to walk towards the Avengers on the wall.

"You guys okay?" You demand.

"Yeah, you? Where's....Death." Dean hisses with a disgusted expression.

"Fine." You reply. "And he left, some....death business he needed to take care of." 

"Wow....doesn't even stay to help clean up the damage." Dean scoffs. "Typical."

"Dean!" You yell while stamping your foot. "He at least helped us out-"

"Y/N?" A weak voice questions from across the room. All of your heads snap towards its source as your throat goes dry.

You thought they had all been knocked out due to blood loss but now they were all staring at you. Some with wide eyes and others with confused expressions. 

"Son of a bitch."