So, about those kids... (Clint x Reader)

Prompt: You and Clint hang out for a few hours in Central Park

Warnings: Eh nothing horrible

Requested By: No one

A/N: SOMEONE REQUEST SOMETHING IM DYING HERE, Also I'm sorry for the ending. I got bored
=========

"Clint, come on!" You whine while pulling your boyfriend's arm, trying to drag him through the tower and to the elevator to get out of the damn thing.

"Y/N, I really don't want to!" Clint whines back. "Can't we go to my nest? Go lay in bed? Anything but this?!" 

"It's a walk around Central Park, you lazy ass." You scoff while continuing to pull the man with all your might, yet you were barely getting anywhere.

"Y/N, this is embarrassing for both of us." Clint sighs and you finally drop his hand and look down at your shoes, dropping your hair in front of your eyes before you started to pretend to cry. 

Clint quickly pulls you into a hug while whispering about how he was sorry and that he was just tired from the last mission. Finally, Clint sighs and mumbles that he'll go with you.

"Thanks, babe." You smile while lifting your head, kissing his cheek before skipping down the hall. You turn back to see his surprised expression, his mouth hanging open. "Are you coming?"

"H-how did you do that?" Clint questions. "I'm an assassin, I can tell when people fake it."

"Yet you never have with me." You tip your head to the side while tapping your chin. "Weird."

"Seriously?" Clint demands. "Were any of the times you cried real?"

"Of course they were." You scoff. "But don't worry, Natasha can't figure it out either."

"Reassuring," Clint mutters as you finally succeed in pulling him into the elevator. 

**Time skip brought to you by this amazing/cry worthy picture**

"Alright, Y/N/N. Why have you dragged me to the park on this crappy day?" Clint questions while fixing his ballcap. You raise your eyebrows and look up at the sky, granted it was a little cloudy but you honestly wouldn't consider the day completely crappy. 

You roll your eyes before replying. "I wanted to spend time with you, is that a crime?"

"Yes, when we have passed this 'Mommy and Me' singing class three times." Clint sickly mumbles.

"I can't control where they go! It's three different classes!" You whine. "That's not my fault."

"Just promise me, if we ever have kids that you will never take them to one of those." Clint sighs as you continue down the path, him wrapping his arm around your waist. You stay silent for a few seconds, a smile on your face, Clint had never said that to you...nothing about kids, ever. "What's wrong? You're quiet all of the sudden."

"Oh, nothing." You shrug. "Just thinking."

"About?" Clint raises his eyebrows.

"Nothing." You sing as a loud sound comes from above you. It was like someone flipped a switch, all the sudden the sky was dark and split open. A few rain drops start to fall as you lock eyes with Clint. 

"Should we run?" Clint questions while grabbing your hand. You look up at the sky before quickly nodding. 

Both of you take off down the path as the rain falls more intensely with the winds pushing you both around as if you were nothing more than a piece of paper from the newspaper that an older man sells from time to time. You trip over your own feet as you both finally make it back to the tower, each completely soaked.

"Well, that was...something." You breathe with a smile. "I hope you enjoyed some of it."

"Well, running from rain instead of Hydra. It is something to enjoy from time to time." Clint jokes while kissing your forehead. "Thanks, Y/N. I really did have fun today."

"Good, I'm glad." You chuckle while running your fingers over his shirt. "About those kids you were talking about."

"What...oh, OH!" Clint stutters before smirking down at you. "Are you sure?"

"I think we need some little me's running around to make the world that much better." You cheekily reply as Clint dips his head to connect his lips with your own.

Your moment was short lived because Thor opens the door and speaks, quite loudly, to you both. "Brother Barton! Lady Y/L! Why are you both standing out there? It is raining, is it not?"

"Yes, Thor." You sigh as you both break apart, resting your head on Clint's shoulder. 

"We're kind of helping someone right now." Clint lies.

"Do you need my assistance?" Thor demands and you hide your chuckle. 

"Nope, I think I got it covered." Clint awkwardly coughs.

"Are you sure-"

"Thor!" You interrupt. "I bought you pop tarts, they're in the kitchen behind my off-limits chocolate."

"Thank you, Lady Y/L!" Thor yells before rushing away, leaving you and Clint alone again.

"So, where were we?" Clint smirks. 

"I don't remember." You chuckle. "Care to remind me?"

"Gladly."

Minutes Later

"Hey, guys! The team is going....OH OH GOD! I'M SORRY!"

"STEVE GET OUT!"

"MY EYES! MY VIRGIN EYES!"