What Even (Avengers x Reader)

Prompt: Huge party. alcohol.

Requested By: No one

Warnings: Swearing and weird shit

A/N: I honest to god have no idea what this is, I went to a new years party and woke up the next morning with this in my drafts...

Part two will happen...don't worry.

Sorry for not updating in a while, please forgive!

======

It was supposed to be a day for you. One that you could use to take a deep breath and watch the world go by without a care. Yeah, that wasn't happening on Tony's watch. He decided that the whole tower was going to celebrate some holiday that he came up with off the top of his head. 

"I don't understand." You scoff while crossing your arms. "Why can't I have one day to myself?!"

"Stop being a party pooper on this joyous holiday, Y/N." Tony orders.

"This holiday doesn't exist!" You shout back.

"See? Party pooper." Tony scoffs back.

"Oh come on! You honestly cannot expect people to come to this...this thing if no one knows the damn holiday!" You argue while following him down the hall. This thing couldn't happen. Yes, he was Tony Stark, a man who was very talented in manipulating people, but there was no way people would just waste their time for some stupid made up holiday....would they?

"You'd be surprised, Y/N." Tony chuckles. "I mean, it is a Stark party after all." 

"I thought it was an Avengers party." You reply.

"Same difference." Tony waves you off. "You should invite that crush that you have though." 

"Excuse me what?" You demand.

"Bet he'd love to meet me." Tony sighs and finally walks into the kitchen where most of the team was residing.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You deny while crossing your arms.

"You know C/N." (Crush Name) Tony laughs as if it were to be obvious.

"How the hell do you know about C/N?" You hiss.

"Your diary, duh." He chuckles.

"Tony, we talked about doing that to people." Steve sighs while rubbing his temples in disappointment.

"Y/N is a child, this is different." Tony argues.

"I am twenty-three." You shout.

"Same difference." Tony waves you off. "Party begins at eight, I know I know past Steve's bedtime but he'll just have to live, so don't be late." 

"This cannot be happening." You shake your head.

"Don't worry, Y/N." Clint sighs while clapping your back. "We'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"You did a piss-poor job at that!" You scream after him.

** Time skip brought to you by Thor telling his life story of Ragnarok once again**

This was it, the day you went to hell for killing Tony Stark. It was bound to happen, everyone knew it. You just didn't think it would be over him making up a holiday and inviting your crush to a party. Yeah, you were definitely going to hell.

C/N showed up right when the party was getting started and Tony disappeared with him seconds after he arrived. No one has seen them since and that worried you to the core. Where were they? What was Tony doing? Who was dead? Who was alive? Who was drunk? Who was sober? You didn't know anymore.

"Y/N." Natasha sighs while falling into the seat next to you. "I found them." 

"Oh thank god!" You breath a sigh of relief.

"I wouldn't say that." Clint shakes his head while sitting down on your other side.

"What do you mean?" You inquire.

"Tony was talking...well has been talking." Natasha shakes her head.

"What do you mean?" You repeat.

"He told him everything."