Daddy Dearest 2 (Peter Quill x SIBLINGReader)

!!!!!!MAJOR SPOIL WARNING FOR GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2!!!!!!

Prompt: You're siblings with the famous Star-Lord but of the two, you're abilities are stronger and your father knows. So he found you first

Requested By: No One

Warnings: Spoilers and it's gonna be a series

A/N- I had a dream and now it's coming true. This will also be on my shared Tumblr account
==========

When you had finally gotten to stand across from your father, a man stood next to you. He wore a leather jacket, a gray long sleeved shirt, leather pants, boots, and guns strapped to his pants. You both stared at each other for a few seconds, instantly noticing similarities between one another.

"I guess you both had to meet each other eventually." Ego sighs, drawing both of your attentions back to him.

"You couldn't just let him alone?" You yell in anger. "You just had to drag him into your shit show too?"

"What did you expect, Y/N? You wouldn't listen to reason, I thought that your brother would be stupid enough to fall for it." Ego scoffs. "And he almost did, all I had to do was play catch with him."

"You're sick, you're sick and twisted." You seethe, your anger growing.

"Now that I have you both here." Ego smiles while lifting his hands, causing the white bolt to come through you again. Soon going through your brother as well. Your father laughs as your head lazily turns to the side to look at your brother.

He had changed, obviously, since you had seen him. His hair was long and his body was better built than before, his eyes shone brighter than what you remember but he was still the same. When you stared at him long enough, you could still see his younger self and it made you happier to know that he wasn't completely gone.

Your gaze focuses on something or someone behind him, Ego was using his abilities to cover up a blue man. One that you recognized immediately.

"Yondu." You whisper before shouting it louder.

"You." Yondu scoffs. "Why does it have to be you?" 

"Nice to see you too, Yondouche!" You groan as your father's grip tightens on your chest. 

"Boy," Yondu yells while looking at your brother. "You need to break this, don't think with your head. Use your heart."

You watch as Peter's eyes widen, no doubt getting the same kind of vision that Yondu had persuaded you to get as well. A light starts to grow around his body and after a few seconds, the pressure releases from your chest.

Quickly, you sit up and cough to try and get some air back into your lungs. Yondu is up and by your side in seconds, clapping your back before helping you up. 

"I can't believe you're still alive after all these years." Yondu shakes his head as you dust yourself off. Soon Peter is standing by your side as well. 

"We only have one shot." You state. 

"We have a bomb set to go off," Peter explains while looking down at a watch. "Actually we have only a few seconds."

"Are you kidding me?!" You scream as a loud explosion sounds from where the middle where the planet core was held. "We have to get out of here."

"I don't have anything left." Peter shakes his head. You open your mouth to reply when your father shows up again and shoots a beam right at Peter. Without a second thought, you quickly throw yourself in front of both Yondu and Peter, the beam hits you and causes you to fly back; almost falling off the edge of the rock where you three had been standing.

Peter's hand grabs yours and it causes you to swing and hit the rock, ultimately knocking you unconcious for the second time.