Chapter Two: Kara

Arthur’s POV

I always liked to give time for Merlin and Light to spend time with each other as well as to be able to practice their magic. I don’t think Merlin likes me doing that though. I think he would like if I went with them. I don’t spend much time with Light but that’s because I don’t get time to most of the time.

I do want to spend time with Light, of course I do but sometimes it’s really hard to find the time being King. I headed to the council chamber and sat down waiting. I’ve done all the paper work I had to get done now.

Finally Merlin came into the council chamber and his face lit up when he saw me. I stood up and kissed him on the lips before he sat beside me us holding hands. “Where is light?” I asked him.

“He is in his room now. I gave him my spell book to read,” Merlin said to me.

“That’s good then. Andrew should be here soon,” I said to him.

“Arthur I was going to say maybe once everything slows down a bit we could both spend a day with Light. I know we are busy ruling this land but I also want to spare sometime for us and our son,” said Merlin to me.

“I would love to do that,” I said to him as we kissed each other again.

“Sire Andrew is here,” said Gwaine who had just came into the room.

“Thank you Gwaine,” I said.

Merlin and I sat in silence while we waited for him to make it to the council chamber. Andrew walked in and we both stood to shake his hand before we all sat down in front of our lunch. Harry had arrived and began to pour us drinks.

“Thank you Harry,” I said as he nodded and stood back.

“I’m very glad to be here,” said Andrew looking at me then Merlin.

“We are pleased to have you,” said Merlin looking at Andrew with a smile across his face.

“Why don’t we explain to you what our treaties involve and then we can discuss Merlin’s brilliant idea,” I said to him.

“Sounds good.” I began to explain to Andrew about the treaties we had made. The time I had finished we had finished eating too.

Merlin’s POV

“I look forward to your decision,” I said as I shook Andrew’s hand before he walked down the rest of the steps into the courtyard.

Andrew waved to us before he climbed onto his horse and galloped away. “Do you think he will want to do it?” Arthur asked beside me. I looked at him took his hand and headed back up the steps smiling.

“I think he will and I hope he does,” I said as we headed back into the castle.

“I think we may have a little bit of time on our hands,” smiled Arthur at me and I laughed.

“Oh really,” I laughed too. Arthur lifted me into his arms and he walked me all the way to our chamber.

“You can have an hour of Harry. Go get something to eat and rest. I’ll get one of the guards to fetch you when we need you,” said Arthur.

“Ok thank you sire,” said Harry before he walked off as we went into our chamber. Arthur placed me on our bed and began to kiss me on the lips before he began to take off my clothes one by one. Arthur kissed me down the chest before he pulled off my trousers leaving me naked on the bed.

I watched as Arthur took of his clothes in front of me making me go hard down below. “You’re sexy,” I said to him.

“Not as sexy as you,” said Arthur as he took of his trousers and climbed onto the bed on top of me and began to kiss me. Our bodies contacted as we continued our bodies linking with each other’s and our privates rubbing against each others. I deepened the kiss as Arthur put his hand on my ass and squeezed.

“I can’t take it anymore,” said Arthur as he flipped me over on the bed and put his dick inside me. I could never get over how nice it felt having Arthur’s dick inside me. He put his dick in and out of my ass making my whole body explode full of emotions.

“Harder!” I shouted at Arthur and so he got faster.

“I find you so sexy when you scream. Scream for me!” shouted Arthur and so I did.

“Faster!”

Arthur dick continued to go in and out of my ass and every time it did I felt more pain but in a pleasurable way. Arthur never stopped he kept going and going until...”I’m going to cum!” Arthur shouted.

I felt hot liquid explode into my ass and Arthur pulled out his dick and lay beside me. We looked at each other and kissed. I love Arthur so much.

Morgana’s POV

“It’s been too long,” I said as I sat down at the table in the little hut.

“Indeed it has been. I’m sorry about your sister,” said a figure hiding in the shadows.

“Thanks but I will get revenge. I will not allow Helen to get away with what she has done. I will get revenge on her and I will take the throne from her brother and my brother. Arthur and Merlin shall not sit on that throne for long it will be mine,” I said harshly.

“You have come here for my help,” he said to me.

“I have.”

“How do you think I could help you?” he asked me.

“I know your secret,” I said to him.  

“Which happens to be?” he asked.

“What I want to know is how?” I asked.

“How I can control them you mean?”

“Yes that is what I mean,” I said to him.

“I’m not sure. I think my father may have been a dragon lord. I can’t be sure though. But I can control dragons or the one I managed to find anyway. I take this could come as an advantage to you?” he asked me.

“It would indeed.”

“Then I think I can help you. Morgana I said to Emry’s that day he tried to stop me that he would regret it and I would never forget. I think it’s time I went with my word don’t you think?” he asked me.

“I think you are right Mordred. Let’s get planning,” I smiled evilly.

The Great Dragon’s POV

“It feels like we were never apart,” said Aroma.

“Indeed. I’m so glad that I found you again,” I said to her.

“I am too. My daughter is very fond of you,” smiled Aroma.

“I am very fond of her too. Is there any reason why you named her Kara?” I asked her

“Do you remember when we talked about having kids you said you would love to call our daughter Kara if we ever had one. I never stopped loving you and I never forgot you. Deep inside I missed you and loved you so much. That is why I called my daughter Kara,” smiled Aroma.

“I never stopped thinking about you either,” I said as we both smiled at one another.

-------------------------------------

here you go goys 2nd chapter

I hope you enjoyed it

Thanks for reading votes and comments would mean everything