Chapter Eleven: Avoiding Harry

Merlin’s POV

“Should you really be out of bed?” asked my sister as I walked with her towards the council chamber.

“I’m perfectly fine, Helen. I do not know why you are so concerned. I’m King and if I feel alright to get up and do my duty as King then it’s my decision and you accept that!” I snapped at her.

“Sorry, Merlin I’m just you’re my brother,” she said to me.

“I know, I’m sorry Helen for snapping at you. I’m just a bit stressed right now,” I said to her.

“Of course you are. Being in bed because you got hurt and Arthur being ill puts massive strain on you ,” she said to me and I nodded to her. If only that  is only thing that is stressing me out. I still can’t get those words out my head, the words which I’m not sure if I will ever forget.

“I love you, Merlin” I can’t believe Harry had said that and then kissed me on the lips. I’m King and I’m married to Arthur. I don’t know why I didn’t see the signs, there was probably plenty. He started calling me Merlin but still called Arthur sire. He seemed so close to me but not Arthur. I don’t know why I didn’t see it but maybe it’s because I didn’t expect it.

It had come as a complete shock to me when he kissed me. I don’t know what to do, how to even tell Harry this is all a mistake and how I love Arthur and I don’t love him. What is killing me even more when he kissed me, I felt something there. I don’t know why but I did. It’s scaring me.

I’ve got so much to worry about and this just turns it all upside down and it can ruin everything. I can’t tell anyone, I have to deal with this between me and Harry but right now I don’t even know how too.

We arrived at the council chamber to find Andrew waiting with Gaius. “I’m sorry to keep you waiting this long,” I said to him.

“It’s not your fault sire you were hurt,” he said to me.

“I know I was but I should have easily taken Morgana down but I didn’t,” I said sadly.

“No one believes you aren’t a great King sire. I only have known you for a little while but I think anyway can see that. You are under stress and Morgana has grown, you have nothing to feel like its because your weak,” Andrew said to me.

“Thank you, Andrew. I hope you and your family have settled in well now,” I said to him.

“We have,” he smiled.

“I’m glad to hear that. This is a very hard task but I believe we can do this together,” I said to him.

“I believe so too now. Where do you wish to begin with this?” he asked as we both sat down.

“I think we need to plan out exactly what we want and how we plan to help children and even adults who have not yet mastered there powers to ease into it and get as much help as possible. We need a place to do it, we need to let all the children and adults have an equal opportunity to do so. I never had that person to help me and guide me when I was younger and I want to give that to young children because I could have done with someone like Gaius in my life when I was younger. I really want to help children and adults that don’t have that. I was lucky to have Gaius since I came to Camelot and now I want to give it back somehow.

“No one really knows what you have been through. A lot of people with magic think you just use Arthur and don’t care about much at all even if you allowed magic back into the kingdom. You do really care, you deserve to be King,” Andrew said to me.

“Andrew you really don’t have to say that but thanks. I know it’s been hard. I had to keep my magic a secret for a very long time, I know how it feels and I don’t think people deserve that any longer, they really don’t.”

“No, they don’t sire,” he smiled.

“Called me, Merlin ok,” I said to him.

“Ok Merlin I will. I look forward to working with you, we will make a real difference,” he smiled at me.

“Yes I hope we will.”

---------------------------------------

“Daddy,” said Light who came out form his room. I brought him into hug and cuddled him.

“Hey how are you, Light?” I asked him.

“I’m great, how is daddy?” he asked me.

“He is fine, I believe Gaius said he will be back to normal in no time,” I said comforting him.

“Yeah really, I can’t wait,” he beamed with happiness.

“Yeah I bet you are,” I said to him before I went to lead him to my chamber but I saw Harry coming out my chamber. I quickly dodged into Light’s room.

“Daddy what we doing?” he asked.

“We gonna hide ok, hide from Harry. Won’t that be fun,” I smiled to him.

“Yeah,” he giggled.

I can’t keep doing this before but for now I’m going to keep avoiding Harry.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.

Sorry for the wait for this but I hope you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for reading any votes and comments would mean a lot and be epic THANKS