Chapter Fourteen: Arthur finds out

Helen’s POV

“Hey Merlin can Percival and I have a word,” I said as my brother came out from Light’s chamber.

“Yes but make it quick I got a lot to get done,” he smiled at me.

“Of course you do Merlin so we’ll get straight to the point I guess. I’m pregnant, Percival and I are going to be parents,” I said to him happily.

Merlin brought me into a warming hug before he did the same with Percival. “I’m so happy for the both of you, this means I get to be an uncle,” Merlin laughed and we laughed with him.

“Indeed you will be and Light gets a baby cousin and I’m sure Arthur be over the moon when he wakes up, isn’t he coming around soon?” I asked him.

“Yes very soon, Gaius said.”

“That’s great then everything can go back to normal,” I smiled to him,

“Indeed I would love to stand around and talk more but I do got duties to attend to,” he smiled to us before he walked away.

“Is it me or does Merlin seem upset Arthur is getting better?” I asked my husband.

“I didn’t want to say anything but yes I noticed that too. Maybe we really should talk to him about what is concerning him,” said Percival.

“Maybe or when Arthur comes around we can get him to ask since Merlin is likely to tell his husband,” I smiled.

“Yes maybe for now we’ll leave it but soon if he doesn’t cheer up we really do need to bring this up,” said Percival and I nodded to agree with him.

Harry’s POV

I sat on the wall in the courtyard thinking. I have to decide something, I fight for Merlin even when Arthur wakes up or I give up. Why should I give up though? Why should I give up on the only person I felt like this to anyone? My heart hurts without Merlin being around me.

If I let Arthur wake up he’ll figure out in time and then he’ll kill me but if I win Merlin before that then Merlin will protect me too and we can run away together and be happy. Why does someone like Arthur end up with someone as amazing as Merlin? Why can’t Merlin fall in love with me?

“Maybe because you’re a fool,” spoke a voice nearby. An elderly woman walked over to me and sat on the wall beside me.

“Morgana,” I said shocked.

“Yes it’s me and I’m not going to harm you but make you an offer you can’t refuse young boy,” she giggled.

“I don’t think I want to trust you,” I sighed.

“Come on, Harry I know you love Merlin and I need him out the way. If I help you, you can run away with Merlin and then I can attack Camelot and finally Camelot will be mine. We both get what we want and we both can help each other,” smiled Morgana.

“I don’t know,” I said to her.

“Come on Harry you love Merlin you’re not going to turn down your only chance are you? I mean isn’t it worth your heart allowing me to take Camelot? I just want what’s best for you Harry you know that,” she giggled.

“We said we would never speak of what is best for me again when you decided to just piss off!” I shouted at her.

“Oh Harry don’t blame me for my father,” laughed Morgana.

“I’m glad you remember me Morgana,” I said to her.

“Of course I would Harry and in dads eyes he would hate you don’t you think,” she giggled.

“If Arthur found out that...I’m his half brother what do you think he would do?” I asked her.

“I don’t know and it doesn’t really matter. You want our brothers husband and I want their throne let’s work together I know you still want me as your sister,” giggled Morgana.

“And do you want me as your brother?”

“Of course I do, I mean Merlin has some feelings for you I won’t deny it but I did have to push him along a bit to be confused. Don’t you understand my little brother that Arthur our brother will always be better; always have the crown always have the guy you love because everyone believes him to be perfect. Allow me to confuse Merlin more and when Arthur catches Merlin with you he’ll throw Merlin out of Camelot. You two flee until I take over the castle and then I welcome you and Merlin back in open arms, what do you think?”

“I think your evil but I like that. It’s a deal sis,” I smiled before we shook hands.

“Good then I forgive you for chucking me through that window,” laughed Morgana.

“Sorry but you hurt Merlin,” I began.

“I know and you love him I get it,” smiled Morgana evilly.

“Our father...you hated him?” I asked Morgana.

“Of course, he hated magic even though he used magic twice. Once for Arthur and once for you,” said Morgana annoyed.

“My birth was quite late...if anyone found out,” I began.

“No one will ever find out my dear brother because we will not tell anyone until everything is sorted out and we have Camelot. Once that happens then it won’t matter if we reveal we’re related. This is a secret for now and I promise I’ll keep it,” smiled Morgana.

“Thank you but you better go now because you look suspicious,” I told her.

“I know we’ll speak soon and don’t worry it will only be a matter of time until Merlin is all over you,” she smiled before she walked away.

Merlin’s POV

“Merlin we need to talk,” said Harry as he charged into my chamber.

“You’re my servant you’re meant to bloody knock!” I shouted at him my anger getting the better of me. This is getting too much; I’m so confused so lost I don’t know where to begin or where to end.

“Merlin calm down I need to talk to you that’s all,” said Harry.

“Sorry what is it?” I asked him.

Harry came over to me and took my hand. “I’m leaving,” he said to me.

“Oh,” I said to him.

“But you’re coming with you. We’ll run away together ok,” he said to me before his lips touched mine.

“What is going on? What the heck!” Arthur shouted as he stumbled out of bed and over to us. He pushed Harry away from me.

“Arthur you’re awake,” I said shocked.

“Yes I’m awake you idiot now why the heck was your lips against our servants? I’m out probably not too long and you’re cheating on me? I can’t believe you would do this to me Merlin!” Arthur shouted with pure anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it guys?

Anyone expecting that ? Harry/ Morgana/ Arthur brothers and sisters haha i hope not as i wanted a real big twist

Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Feedback and votes would mean so much because your support means so much to me

Hopefulluy i'll update soon :)