Chapter Seven: Harry likes someone I can tell

Merlin’s POV

“Merlin,” said Gaius putting his hand on my shoulder from behind me as I sat on a chair next to Arthur’s bed. Arthur was sleeping.

“He y Gaius,” I said to him.

“I know this is bad timing but Andrew has returned,” said Gaius.

“Where is here?” I asked Gaius getting up from my chair.

“He is waiting for you in the council chamber,” Gaius explained to me.

“Thanks Gaius. Keep an eye on him,” I said to Gaius before I left the chamber and I headed towards the council chamber. When I got there I greeted Andrew as I entered. We both sat down.

“I’ve considered your offer Merlin,” he said to me.

“Ok,” I said to him.

“My first reaction was to decline but I think you will be pleased to hear that I’m willing to accept your offer and move here with my family. I want to help people with magic too and this may just be my calling,” he grinned to me.

“I think you may be right,” I said to him smiling back.

Helen’s POV

“Helen are you alright?” asked Percival as he sat down next to me on the bed.

“I’m worried about Merlin but I have no idea what to do. I mean he is King I know that and I should leave him to make the decisions. I guess that is why I’ve not gone to speak to him about anything since we arrived. Percival can you ask Merlin if I can maybe take Light out for a horse ride since he is busy,” I said to Percival.

“I would love to Helen but don’t you think you should do that,” he said to me taking my hand.

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe I just need to go see him and ask. He is my brother after all. I don’t get why I’m worried about it,” I said to Percival as I got up of the bed kissed Percival on the lips before I left the chamber in search for Merlin. I first looked for him in his camber.

I found Harry Merlin’s servant on my travels though. “Hey Harry you alright?” I asked him.

“Yeah of course I am,” said Harry as Emma came up behind him.

“What are you to doing? Emma shouldn’t you be serving Percival?” I asked her.

“I was doing that but I got caught up chatting to Harry I’m sorry,” she said to me.

“Never mind, Harry I’m looking for Merlin?” I asked him.

“There he is now. I got to go fetch him some food,” said Harry before he left us. Merlin reached us and looked at us all.

“Where is Harry of to? Why is he happy?” asked Merlin.

“I’m not sure. Merlin I was going to ask if I can take Light for a horse ride,” I smiled to him.

“I was thinking of doing that but we could all go together,” said Merlin seeming to be in a better mood then had been in the day before.

“That be great,” I smiled to him.

“Can you guys spot how weird Harry is acting?” asked Emma.

“Well if he is hanging with you I’m not surprised,” I laughed.

“No, it’s not me who he seems to like. I mean Harry likes someone I can tell but it’s not me.”

------------------------------------

LOL this chapter is like not short its very very short but oh well

Sorry

Thanks for reading tho :)