Chapter Thirteen: Light it's going to be alright

Merlin’s POV

“So you are just going to ignore me but let me still work for you? You’re going to avoid or forget about that kiss and how I feel, how maybe you feel back to me. If you like me in that way Merlin it’s not my fault but you can change that, you can be with me,” said Harry as he cleaned the floor.

“Look Harry it’s not as simple as that. You can use magic if you want,” I sighed.

“I prefer to clean it like this, Merlin. I’ve always been jealous of Arthur. He is King, he has an amazing husband and son and I’m just a servant, a fool in love with a King. People say it’s crazy but hey I’m not the only one though. You loved Arthur who was a prince when you first had feelings for him right? I’m not the only crazy one who fell in love with an unlikely outcome,” said Harry.

“But there was a difference, a clear difference and you know what that is. I’m married; I have a son Arthur didn’t at the time. He was just a prince,” I said to him.

“He had feelings for Gwen, I know that but you didn’t seem to care about that. You loved Gwaine and Arthur at the same time,” said Harry getting up from the floor.

“That wasn’t me. Morgana enchanted me to love Gwaine. That wasn’t my fault and I nearly lost Arthur then and I’m not going through that all again. I’m not leaving  Arthur or Light. I love them both dearly and this Kingdom needs us,” I said to him.

“Maybe it doesn’t, Merlin. Arthur can run the Kingdom and we can run away together. Bring Light, if you want. We can be a family, we can be together forever.”

“Harry your talking nonsense it’s not going to happen ok. I love Arthur and not you!” I shouted at him.

“Do you really mean that?” I looked at Harry and sighed looking away from him.

“Until you really admit that you love Arthur more than me I’m not going to let you go. I’m not giving up because I know you didn’t for Arthur so why can’t I fight for the person I love,” said Harry before he went to leave.

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

“To fetch your food,” he said before he left the chamber. I sat down on the bed next to Arthur who still slept. I took his hand and sighed. I’m not sure how much time went by but after a while I wondered why Harry took so long to get the food, I’m worried he has done something foolish.

Helen’s POV

“I’m worried about Merlin, something is very wrong right now,” I said to Percival.

“I’m worried too but what can we do,” said Percival.

“I don’t know but I’m going to have a chat with him about it. Percival I have something to tell you,” I said getting worried he wouldn’t like the news I’m about to tell him.

“Go Helen please tell me,” said Percival as he sat down next to me.

“I went to Gaius and I found outs something.”

“Go on.”

“Percival I have great news I’m pregnant,” I beamed. Percival brought me into a massive hug and kissed me.

“We are going to be parents?” asked Percival excited.

“Yes and you will make a wonderful father,” I told him taking his hand.

“You will make a great mother too,” smiled Percival before he put his hand on my stomach. I’m pregnant; I can’t believe I’m going to be a mum. I’m happy that Percival and I can grow our children up together.

“We have to tell people,” Percival added.

“Not yet Percival but we will very soon.”

Merlin’s POV

I’ve looked everywhere for Harry but I have no idea where he has got too. As I thought about going back to my chamber I heard shouting nearby. I ran towards the sound and found Harry on the ground with a man standing over him.

“Leave him alone!” I shouted.

The man turned around to face me. “This has nothing to do with you fake King so just leave me and Harry alone,” he sneered at me.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that. You leave now or I will make you,” I said to him.

“Alright but be warned Harry next time I will get what I want!” he shouted at Harry before he vanished.

I rushed over to Harry bending down putting him into my arms. “Harry what did he do to you?” I asked.

“I think I may have cracked my ribs and I hit my head,” he said to me softly.

“I have to take you to Gaius,” I said to him.

“No, just heal me?” he begged.

I nodded putting him down softly on the ground and I put my hand on him whispering a spell. He slowly began to look better.

“You saved my life,” smiled Harry.

“Why would I let you die? I mean it’s not your fault you have feelings for me and I have feelings towards you,” I said to him.

Before I could stop Harry he kissed me on the lips and in that moment I kissed him back without thinking. But finally I realised and I pulled away but it was too late for that as I spotted Light standing nearby watching.

“Daddy why are you kissing Harry, don’t you love daddy?” he asked.

“Light it’s going to be alright, don’t worry. I still love daddy, I really do. Things right now are just slightly complicated,” I said to him.

“Don’t lie to me daddy I’m a lot smarter than any five year old and you know that,” he said annoyed.

“I need you to keep this from daddy ok. He will wake up soon but until I can I can’t let him know about this ok,” I said to him.

Light nodded.

----------------------------------------

lol sorry i hope you enjoyed that

Thanks for reading

Comments and votes would mean so much but only if you enjoyed THANKS :)

FEEDBACK ALWAYS MEANS SO MUCH AND HELPS ME TO KNOW IF U LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON