Nightmare with you.

(Dazai pov)

The last thing I recall is saying to Chuuya that I L-.

I woke up from the dream. Trying to catch my breath, I stare at the other side of the room. This is not my room but Chuuya's. I tried to scratch my head but I noticed some bandages around it. That explains why I blacked out easily.

If I can get Chuuya to jump with me, won't it be a beautiful double suicide? Spending your last breath with someone you.....

Someone grip my hand tighter as I am thinking some things. It is Chuuya!!! So adorable and so smol. But I noticed that, except for wearing a hat, his eyes have tears in their corners. A nightmare maybe. I poked his cheek and observed him.

"You look like a baby" I whispered while gigling.

As I playfully poked his cheeks, I heard him mumble something. As I first though, it is a curse word but no.

"D-Daz-zai, Dazai, p-please don't g-go"

He mumbled as a tear roll down his eyes to the pillow. What is he even dreaming about?

I can't help it so I removed his hat but instead, I found a flower growing from it. I touch it and found out that it is from the same spot as mine. Could it be that he is my soulmate? Words is running inside my brain and out of curiosity,  I plucked one petal.

I silently held my head as the stinging pain and slowly it ceases. He's the one, The one I would to die for. I looked for his reaction for a minute or less but no avail. I try to pluck one of the petals in my finger but I noticed that he is crying. As in, tears seems so unstoppable.

What is he dreaming about anyways? Why am I in it?

I just watched as he toss around to the other side of the bed. His pajamas is quite large for his size so I easily noticed the flowers in his wrists. A living and a dead one. A dry flower with its petals that do not bloom the same vibrant color.

Maybe he already know about this. Maybe he is just hiding it from me, but why?

"I am so sorry Chuuya" I said to his sleeping body. I played his red fluffy hair as I soothe it down, patting him occasionally and trying not to wake him up. Suprisingly, he took my left hand and held it with his small and soft hands. I rarely see him without his gloves anyways.

I layed down to the other side of the bed and he noticed it easily. His sleeping face faced me and cuddled like there is no tommorow.

His small and petite body is now cuddling with me. What am I gonna do? So I just hugged back, kissed his forehead and lastly,

"I Love you, Chuu-chuu"

And closed my eyes and went to sleep.