When the title do not even can explain the pain of living and existance.

*Chuuya's pov*

I woke up in a familiar room.white walls, white bed, white clothes, white evrything. Everything is vastly blurry. I remembered collapsing in the middle of the street. But why? I can't remember. I am looking for someone, I think. Am I following them?

Who is that guy? I remember that, I was following a brunette when I collapsed.

"My hands... Are these bandages?"

"Yes they are Chuuya. Don't ask about it"

Someone spoke from the other side of the room. I think it came from the other side of the curtains.

I watched as someone flicked the curtain.

It was him. But who exactly? He is a brown haired person with bandages all over his body. I think there is something in his stomach. A cast maybe?

"Who are you?"

*3rd p.o.v.*

After Chuuya said that, Dazai shooked his head. It prevents the red head from seeing his eyes which is filling up with tears.

Dazai already knew this may happen. He woke up a day before Chuuya as Yosano had her half-cured, only to nullify her ability.

What happened exactly?

After Dazai had left Chuuya dumbfounded, he quickly ran away after that. He didn't know what to do. He felt like Chuuya hated him.

He felt so bad and ran more faster. He reached a place where not much cars were to be seen. He ran and ran and eventually, he slipped.

He fell down on the road but didnt bother to stand up. He felt some few flowers on his leg. Chuuya is so clumsy at times. He just layed down and waited for something to arrive.

He felt the road's vibration as he mumbled some few words.

"What if Chuuya just forget about me"

Chuuya on the other hand, have thorns growing on his stomach since Dazai, "die" he grasped it still and caused his hand to bled. He passed out until eventually, someone found him bleeding and took care of him.

After a few days, Dazai came back to life. He can't die that easily. Chuuya had been confined to the hospital as someone had took care of him for a day.

Dazai didn't know what really happen to Chuuya. The doctors say that he might have a mental shock and forget some stuff for a month or years.

"Uhmmm. Hello?"

Chuuya spat out, reminding Dazai where he was right now.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"Then why are you crying you lying bastard?"

"Just something in my eye"

Dazai is pained from talking to Chuuya like this. He is mad as ever.

"So, like I was asking, Who are you and why do you look so familiar?"

Dazai swallowed his sadness and tried to talk without cracking his voice.

"Well, we have met some times before and...."

"And?"

"We have spent some time together"

"Okay......."

Dazai want to say something more but the last thing he wanted to say, he can't really do it.

"I....... I am Dazai Osamu. Okay?"

 Okay?"