Between the bars

(3rd p.o.v. )

So the two of them finally discussed the mission and went out to the specified address. To annihilate all the people, ability user or not. The plan is that, ambush all of them on an alleyway and get all the resources found.

The two of them made way and went to the place alongside with a group of people that is using guns.

Chuuya knew that once Dazai made a plan, he will never be wrong but this day, he got a bad feeling. While heading in the dark and secluded alleyways of Japan, Chuuya hold Dazai's arm and as they are near, his grip tightens. Dazai, on the other hand, just put his arm around Chuuya's shoulder.

Once they are on the place, Dazai gave a signal and as they opened the door, a couple of people are there. Terrified looks are on the face of the man as the port mafia enters the storage compartment.

"Sorry boys but we have a job to do" Dazai said and a series of gunshots were heard. As the duo walked back, leaving their comerades while taking care of the work, they felt a sharp and stinging pain on their arms. Tranquilizer darts. They are the one being ambushed and they both passed out.

(I recommend that you listen to this song while reading this. The video is all audio)

Chuuya woke on the bed alone and on an unfamiliar place. He tried to find Dazai but no avail. He shouted and shouted his name but no answer. The distance maybe pretty long because after a minute or so, flowers bloom alongside his body and that means that Dazai is on trouble. He used his ability to open the cell door and thus, he need to find Dazai alive.

 He used his ability to open the cell door and thus, he need to find Dazai alive

Chuuya walked and walked around. Killing everyone that he saw. He can not let anyone hurt his precious friend and his heart pounding and his eyes watering. He really can't find Dazai anywhere. Alone, he just melt down and as his legs dropped, he started sobbing.

How could he be so careless? But if he stopped, he would let Dazai be hurt more. So he continued to look for him.

"Damn it Dazai! You can not let anyone kill you!"

After hours of searching and memories starts flooding in his head again. This is not a see also he is really worried until then, he found a door. A metal door and screams were heard inside it. He opened the door with his full power and found Dazai, fighting a lot of people. He hurried to Dazai's side and started to fight. The other men seems too many and just continue to come. Chuuya's eyes were focused on Dazai, he got wounds but no flowers at all. He is satisfied by seeing that but he can not let the people who hurt someone he love to just go along with it. He know this is dangerous but they left him no choice.

"Oh grantors of dark disgrace" he said, removing his gloves.

"Chuuya! Don't!"

"Do not wake me up again"

And after that, Chuuya became berserk and kills everyone that he sees. He throws dark orbs and floats everywhere. Dazai felt that this is different and with a much more stronger force. After killing almost everyone, Chuuya continued to throw the orbs aimlessly. He just laughed and continued on his rampage until, he saw Dazai. Even without him touching a body part, Chuuya became calm and slowly, he is sinking until his shoes touched the floor and passed out.

Amazed by this, Dazai went to Chuuya which is now sleeping. He managed to control his corruption ability and survived. It would be so troublesome if he did not stop because he is floating in mid-air.

Dazai picked up Chuuya, and carried him bridal style to his apartment. Chuuya cuddled into Dazai's chest and smiled. Knowing that both of them are together again.

As Dazai is almost home, he stared on the sky. It is already night and the stars are shiny and glowing as ever. He looked to Chuuya with a smile on his face.

"Thank you" and went home.