a week

It had been a week already since Dazai left. Chuuya is always moody somehow. Obviously, he missed Dazai. He missed the warmth of his touch, the kisses, the sound of Dazai's heart. He missed how things were supposed to be.

He still haven't seen nor talked to him for the past week. The last contact that he have is when he slept on the apartment. He still think that Dazai is always there, watching. It is unreasonable anyways for Dazai just to come there.

He craved the man's touch. He is getting lonely and depressed. He is getting anxious of all this crap that he is on.

He tried to clear his mind by drinking liquor every night, drowning his thoughts on booze. He drank and drank until he passed out or until the place is closed. He bought the most expensive wine and the most luxurious one to satisfy his cravings but no avail. The taste of the liquid that is flowing to his throat is dull. He can't notice the difference of them. He  just drank and drank knowing that this is his only escape.

There are no flavor on the liquid anymore. The taste is same like the others. It taste like water. Without Dazai, his world is another monochromatic place. He can't even look at himself in the mirror straight. His red and puffy eyes, the red and tangled up hair, his blue and cobalt orbs that do not give the shine like they used to before, and his chapped lips that is still forced to show a smile.

Would every day is like this? Waking up and having 'suffering' as his basic routine? There is only one way he knew that he will be contened.

He want to talk to Dazai.

No.

He need to....