Hang in there

Chuuya always were Dazai's puppet. He is a pawn that the brunette will use in every way he can. Chuuya accepts it as long as he will live. He trusts Dazai too much. In some other time, Dazai looked like he is just messing around but the fact that it is always for their good never disappears. It all change when Chuuya woke up in a room, iron straps were holding off his body, Chuuya alongside the three Black lizard executives were alone and trapped. Dazai were no where to be found and Chuuya starts to worry.

They expected this on Dazai's plan but he is nowhere to be seen. With the ability "falling camelia", they all were free. The next part of the plan is, to go around the place and kill everyone. They proceed even without Dazai.

"Being caught will give us a chance to be in the deeper parts of the base"

Dazai confidently stated. He is standing next to Fyodor. They are in the room where the others have fainted. The guards should have left the others away.

Fyodor walked to Dazai whom is strapped in iron cuffs. A man walked inside the room with a plate of tools in his arms.

A very bloody scream were heard inside the room and as Chuuya walked down, flowers start blooming in his body again. With the scene, the three other executives know what it meant. Tachihara led them to the door where they all collapsed earlier and have seen Akutagawa waiting already. The door seems to be fixed and Chuuya did not have the blossoms in his body. They blasted the door open and were shocked at what they saw.

Blood splatters everywhere. The smell of fresh blood reeked inside the room. Dazai is standing in the middle. Laughing. His brown eyes did not show any light and it looked souless. He is covered in blood that came from the people which is dismembered and cut through. His shaking hand is holding a blody knife that end a dozen of people's lives in a matter of minutes.

Chuuya looked at Dazai, observing him. He walked to Dazai but only to be stopped by Akutagawa. Gin explained it to him. Dazai sometimes snaps and she herself witnessed it as Dazai tried to kill Akutagawa.

Chuuya and the others can not believe what they are seeing and as they backed up, they are stopped by no other than Fyodor.

"Fu-fu-fu-fu. Don't leave yet everyone. The fun is just getting started."

He pushed them inside and closed the door.

"Better be quick or you will all, die" He said in a childish tone while the doors closed upon him.

They are now stuck in a room with a hundred-people killer. Until he pass out, they have no other resorts than to ran around or to attack but not to kill him. In this 100 meter area, it is either live or die. The games now begin.