Going to the mafia

(3rd pov)

The two of them continued to hug each other until the short one sneezed.

"Still have a fever or cold?"

"Just cold"

"Good." The brunette stated and suddenly stood up. Causing the red head to drop. "Now off we go!"

"Where?"

"To the mafia!"

So the two of them went to change their clothes, put the book into the neatly arranged bookshelf, drank some tea and went to the mafia.

On the way, they spotted a little girl on a red and frilly dress. Considering the weather now, they can not see clearly who it was but it seemed familiar.

"Dazai Nakahara and Chuuya Osamu is now here!"

They recognized the voice and the names used. It belongs to the sweet and lovable Elise. If she is out here then it means that there is no problem and Mori let her get some fresh air.

The little girl pulled our hands and dragged us to her play room.

"Now, now, we will play tea party!" Elise said enthusiastically.

"Elise-chan, where is your 'guardian'?" Chuuya asked

"Out there finding some stuff to sell. I will tie the hair of both of you. The two of you look so disgusting!"

The two of them just sighed. There is nothing we can do about this brat anyways. She tied Chuuya's hair first and put it up on a side ponytail. Then she made him face the other side of the room.

"Dazaiiiii. Why do you keep your hair short! I can not tie it neatly!"

"Well it is better to tie it in my neck than to my hair." Dazai mumbled.

Chuuya heard what Dazai said and burst out laughing and Elise just didn't care about it. So add to the insult, she made the two of them face each other then you will automatically notice the look on the shortie's face.

It seems like he tried, He TRIED to not laugh but Dazai looks hilarious. He held his stomach and laugh the whole minute while the mummy just took pictures of the wheezing tomato.

After that silly little play-play thingy, they even forgot that there were 3 of them in the room. When they both faced Elise, they saw her eyes filled with delight.

"Awwwww. The two of you are adorable! You must keep it the whole time for today!"

And you can hear the muffled curses from Chuuya's mouth that is covered with Dazai's hand.

"Jeez. I hope Mori will let us go to Atami." the girl said. "I will leave you for a while" then she left.

Not listening you can hear a mackerel saying stuff like "yes so I will drown" and stuff like that. He noticed Chuuya looking troubled and a tint of red on his framed cheecks.

"Are you okay Chuu?"

"Yes I am."

"You don't look fine to me at all"

"Well then don't look"

"But I like to see your face at that ponytail"

"Shut up you high-school girl on a mini twin pigtail."

So they just continued to insult each other until ..

"Bakazai I hope you drown or suffocate"

"I know you do not mean that because we both know you love me"

"I mean what I say Bakazai"

"Well I dare you to cover my mouth right now"

"Jeez I do not want to do that. But SHUT UP"

"MAKE ME"

"FINE I WILL"

Then the red head pulled the brunette into a kiss. It turns out to be a lustful kiss and as it deepens, the slug decided to make the first move. He licked the bottom lip of the other male and he let him. The red head can feel a smirk on the bandaged face but didn't care. As his tongue travel in the other's mouth, they can feel things started to heat up. Again. Like every 2 hours. So they decided to break the kiss and just sit there, leaning at each other.

Bored, the tall one decided to poke the side of the red head which gave a very noisy athmosphere to the room. The two of them decided to poke each other and tickling the both of them until they both ran out of air. So they just sat there again, just talking about nonsense.

After a few minutes, the door opened revealing Elise and Mori. Oh well, that means business. Mori excused the two of them and got Akutagawa to play with Elise instead. The black haired boy came into the room. Followed by Higuchi.

The three of them made their leave and went to Mori's office.

"Nakahara and Osamu," he said as he seated. "I would like the both of you to finish this job." and he handed us a folder.

We made our leave and went to the lobby. We opened the folder, revealing the mission. We are satisfied at a thing like this, well, normally we are but the thing is, our mission for today is............... An ambush.