Dazai!

A/N: happy birthday to Dazai and Sorry if I didn't update. Yes, I waited for this day to come like, yes the opportunity. I will update in a few day but no longer than a week. I'm gonna left this here. Happy readings!

Chuuya p.o.v.

I woke up on the usual thing. My bed, boring things to do. I stood up, stretches my arms and prepared for today. I don't really know what is it with me today but I feel kind of, sad. I feel like I forgot something in my past that is related to me today.

I shrugged it off and decided to go to the mafia head quarters. But first, I need to change into my clothes. I ain't going there in pajamas.

I changed into my usual outfit and got my wallet, car keys and some envelopes of documents. I am living my normal life now. I mean is, this is what I do on the past but I feel like I have forgotten something.

What is it with me today? Maybe not me. I feel so uneasy. I saw Akutagawa trying to cuss out or bail out something.

"Idiot.....birthday.....bandages.....agency....suicide.....Dazai-"

Birthday? Whom? And what about the agency? Aren't they one of our enemies?

The word Dazai lingers in my ear. Aren't he my former partner? I can't remember him anyways.

What about the bandages? Is Akutagawa making fun of me? Because of my accident? Tch. Stupid brat.

"Hey kiddo. What is with you anyways? So hot headed in the early morning."

Akutagawa looked at me while I approach him. Looking at him directly, his face is pale white and his eyes are trying to scream. Did he saw a ghost?

"O-o-oh. It is just you Nakahara senpai." Akutagawa sigh with relief "I was just rambling about....." he paused for a while "oh! The meeting about Mori this morning. Geez. Such a pain"

He is done talking and gave me a reassuring face but I doubt it still. So there is a meeting. I probably should head there now.

.........

So the meeting pass, it is about the shipping and trading this month from the states. Normal stuff.

I am walking towards the door until Kouyou nee-sama called my name.

"My child, May I have a second?"

"What is it dear sister?"

"Can you go to the park this dawn? Someone wants to meet you there."

"Huh? Who is it?"

"A friend." She gave me a happy look.

It is not like that I have a choice anyways. Maybe she is taking me to a friend to help me with my amnesia.

The day passed so quickly. I guarded the rooms in case of intruders, stalked one of the suspects of thief from our warehouse, so this stuff in daily bases.

It is almost dawn as I head towards the park that Kouyou nee-sama. I will be meeting a dear friend. I don't even know who they are.

This day is perfect just like the way it should be. Nothing can ruin a day like this.. Sigh.

June 18. Such a wonderful day to be alive...... Such wonderful day..... To be..... Alive?

Or was it?

Is it really a perfect day to be breathing?

Dazai p.o.v.

I woke up in my bed. As usual. It had been 3 months since I moved here. 3 months till I last seen Chuuya. But I am delighted a little.

I have managed to live until now without dying. Geez. If Chuuya wasn't here, I am probably talking inside of a grave right now.

I reached for my phone and opened it. 3 new message from Kunikida. He ain't making me have a break.

#kunikida: HEY YOU BANDAGE WASTING DEVICE. WAKE UP AND YOU GOT A DAY AHEAD OF YOU

#kunikida: I SWEAR IF YOU JUMP OFF THE RIVER TO TAKE A BATH, I WILL KILL YOU

#kunikida: So about your plan.... DO IT NICELY FOR HIM AND GO HERE ALREADY TO FINISH TOU JOB

I won't bother to think about my sucide methods for now. I took a quick bath and changed my clothes. I head to the office.

I slowly peaked at the door, not making any noise. I closed it and walked towards the man slowly. I was planning to scare him but...

'WABAM'

"Dazai Osamu please do your files immediately."

"Geez Kunikida-kun. You are so hopeless"

"Happy birthday you sucidal bastard."

"Thanks" I sat on my chair and started to type.

This is gonna be a long day.

.........

I finished work early and like boss said, he let me leave.

"Have a good night Dazai"

Ranpo said, smirking at me. How did he even know all this stuff. Geez.

I hurried and started to make preparations. I can see Chuuya again. This is a happiest birthday as a detective. Also the first.

I bought his favorite wine, his favorite flowers which is roses (idk but he love the scent of it and it's vibrant color), bought some food and went to the specific venue.

I could feel a tight and uneasy feeling in my stomach like I want to gag or something. I memorized this day for the past month. How I would introduce myself, how I try to make him remember me and how this date will go. I feel like I also forgot something but never mind all of this.

I waited until dawn to arrive. The cool breeze of the night envelopes me. I can hear The satisfying sound of The leaves, clashing itsitselves with one another every time the wind blows.

The beautiful dark blue sky reflects in faint pair of eyes. A familiar and beautiful figure walks towards me.

He stopped at his tracks as he eyed me. His blue eyes were scanning me as I didn't move with nervousness.

He cracked a smile. A beautiful smile as he say these words that I won't forget.

"What a time to be alive."

His icy blue eyes were filled with tears.

"Am I right? Dazai?"