Warnings

Dazai woke up on a cold sweat. He had a nightmare but he can't remember it clearly. All that he can remember is a faint voice, trying to call his name. It seem to him that the voice calling out is Chuuya. The little ginger is on the kitchen, making some omnirice for breakfast. Dazai just sat on his bed and try to remember every single thing that happend yesterday. He looked at his wrist and saw few cuts that is still fresh but still not healed enough.

He seem to daze of and just sat there and he plopped to the bed. He pulled his covers and went back to sleep but heard another voice.

"Better watch what you are doing kid"

(Chuuya's P.O.V.)

'That damn mackerel still haven't wake up.'

I thought to myself. He he already awake but it seem that he snoozed like crazy. I left the omnirice on a plate and went to the living room. There is nothing unfamiliar here except for the ribbon on the table. I looked at it and notice that it is blood red with black and white stripes. It looks familiar so I observed it even more. My quiet dandy-dandy is disturbed by a blood curling scream.

(first of all, this is just a teaser for my coming chapters that will come out on May 17. Thank you so much yurionicevicturi for this idea and I revised it a little so.... Toodles!!)