Samon x Warden!Reader

(Y/N) was a pretty girl with good personality. She was always nice to anyone. 
And ... Samon Gokuu ...He was... He was someone... She fell for. 

She was always nervous when he came to see her or even touched her hand because of papers. She just fangirled as much as she could as she heard the door open. 

,,Heeeyaaaaa- wooooaaaaa ! Good Morning Warden !!! " Mitsuru shout. 
,,W-What a-re you doing here ?! Didn't I tell you to knock before you enter ?!" 
,,Awww, how cute !" He laughed. 
(Y/N) was nervous. Really really nervous. 

She couldn't even tell how she was feeling.. Just.. When Samon stood there... She was like... Happy... 

,,I saw Samon in the hall, he's coming with his paaaaaperwork !" Mitsuru singed. 
,,GO OUT !" (Y/N) yelled. 
,,That's what sheee saaaaid !" Mitsuru smirked. 
,,GO OUT OR YOU'LL BE REPLACED BY MY DOG !" 
,,Aye-aye-aye !" Mitsuru smirked and went out. 

,,She. Is. Waiting. For. You." Mitsuru whispered into Samon's ear as he threw Mitsuru to the other side of room. 
,,You're too close you bastard." He cleared his throat and knocked on the door. 

,,C-Come in.." (Y/N)'s voice cracked... 
,,Good morning, Warden..." Samon smiled. ,,I came with my paperwork." 
(Y/N) nod and smiled back blushing like hell. 
,,Warden, do you have fever ? Y-You're all red... " Samon came closer to her and touched her forhead. 

H-He is so close to me ! H-He even touched me ! Ahhhh ! 

She smiled and grabbed his hand placing it off of her forhead. 
,,I-I'm t-trully okay." She smiled. Her voice cracked twice... And she was blushing like hell. 
,,Warden, I'm sorry, but I have some work today, so If..." 
,,You can go.." She said in sad voice. Samon noticed but decided to let it go . For once.

,,Excuse me ma'am." He smiled and turned to leave. 
,,Samon Gokuu .." She said with that typical fangirling voice, when she thought he was not in her office anymore. ,,So handsome !" She smiled and clapped her hands. 
,,M-Ma'am ?" He asked. That "woke her" from that "dream". 
,,..." She looked down. ,,Go. Out.." She said with a murderous scent. 

She couldn't believe what she said, she wanted to hold hands with him, she wanted to be his ... FO-RE-VER ! 
She just didn't want him to know she that badly fallen for him. 
She sighed when he without a word went out. 

,,Monkey, you look so scared, what happened ?" Kenshirou smirked. 
Samon just kept walking, igoring the others, even Hajime when he walked next to him. 
Hajime turned his head to him. He looked pretty ... Mad ?
,,Hey, Monkey." Hajime called out. 
Samon shrugged his shoulders and dissapeared in the dark. 
,,Weird." Hajime smirked and lit up his cigarette. 

Samon came back to his room. 
,,Supervisor, you look pretty mad, " Inori laughed. ,,did something happen ?" 
,,No." With that Samon took out a popsicle from freezer and put it in his mouth. 

,,Samon..." (Y/N) put her head on the desk. She was kinda crying. He heard her.. 
How she could not see, he's still there ?! 
She sighed and closed her eyes, wiping her tears of her face. 
,,I hate myself for this !" She punched the wall, not even noticing Kiji standing in the door. 

,,Miss, what happened ?" Kiji looked on her. 
,,Nothing." She sat down and wiped her eyes once again. 
,,Give me the paperwork already." She looked on him. If her eyes could kill, he will be dead. 
,,H-Here you are." He gave the paperwork to her and went out of the room. 

She laid her head back on desk. She didn't want to ruin her relationship with Samon. She sighed.  Her wrist hurt and she just remembered that there's a full day she have to go through..
It was just the morning and... 
GOD DAMN IT ! 

Sougoroku Hajime came in room. 
,,Good morning ma'am." He said and walked to her. 
,,Here's my paperwork. Madam." He looked on her. She nod. 
,,Mhm.." She was humming while she was checkiing what happened in building 13. 
,,So you're saying that, there weren't any problems, huh ?" 
,,Yes ma'am." 
,,You can go."
,,Excuse me ." And with that he left while she kept on checking the paperwork Samon and Hajime gave her. 

,,So Liang was practicing with Samon, huh.." She smirked.
Soon enough Samon came into her office again.
,,Good mor--" She lift her head up. ,,O-Oh, Mr. Gokuu..." She kinda blushed.
,,I came to clean your office ma'am... Kenshirou will be here soon enough."
,,Here you go. Thank you. May I ask where he is ?"
,,Preparing one of his inmates to the new year's tournament."
,,Okay." 

,,Ma'am... Do you really think... I am handsome ?" He looked on her. She was glaring at him. His shirt which was showing his muscles... She couldn't took her eyes of him.
His body figure was perfect ! ...
,,S-Sorry, please repeat what did you say.."
,,I .. Do you really think I am handsome ?"
,,U-Uh.." She blushed. ,,I-I do.." She looked down.
,,I am going to clean your table ma'am... "
,,S-Sure." She smiled and put her hand on her tummy looking at Samon. 

He is so so so so perfect !
So ...Handsome ! 

,,Warden..." He put his face close to her's . 
,,H-Huh ?" She blushed looking on him. 
,,Thanks for such a compliment.. I aprecciate it..." He smirked.
,,S-Samon.." She looked down. Blushing like hell ! 

His face was so close to her's !!! 
She had to kiss him !!! 
Maybe it was last chance ?.. 
What if he wanted her to kiss him ?!
She looked on him. 

,,Damn ! Where's Kenshirou when you need one !" 
He continued cleaning the table. 
,,Samon..." 
,,Y-Yes ma'am ?" 
,,I-I-I..." 
He looked confused on her. She was still blushing. Her eyes were shining and her lips were curled in nervous smile. 

,,I-I... L-Love you Samon Gokuu ..." 
,,H-Huh ?.." His eyes widen. 
,,I am sorry Samon, continue please.." 
,,(F/N) (L/N)...I love you too." With that he placed his lips on hers... 

And Kenshirou came into room. In the best while he had to ruin it. 
She sighed and smiled. He smiled back and pretended like nothing happen. 

---------------------

From now on,. I am taking request... Actually... If someone will read this...
-Sighs- .. I started with Samon because if I'd start with Jyugo it will be too "cliché."
So ... Requests are open, read the discription for this story, there are some rules about it. 
Thanks. 
-Ashton