Honey x Shy! Reader : I love you.

You were sitting on the chair, eating alone your (F/F) and you were just silent. You were eating for an half hour and nobody noticed you, which you were happy for. You were shy around new people because you just came here yesterday. 

You were in building 3 of Nanba prison. You were in building 4 under Yozakura-san back then. But they decided to get you here... Sadly. You were nice friends with Mushi-san and Hito-chan. Yes, you were allowed to call them that and they didn't mind. 

You were the sweetiest prisoner here and nobody could say you weren't. You weren't one of these badasses. You were real cutie and when people say you were imprisoned for murder, nobody would believe it. 

You looked up and saw two boys staring at you. It felt kinda uncomfortable. You blushed and looked on your knees. The boys were soon standing next to your table with smiles on their faces. You were really shy. 

,,Hello there lady. Can we join you ?" The boy with purple hair asked as you slowly nodded. He smiled and sat with his friend in front of you. 

You looked back on the purple haired guy. 

,,Cutie, may I ask a question ?" The purple haired one asked. 
,,Yes, go..on ?" You said shyly. Did he just call you a cutie..?
,,What colour of panties are you wearing today ?"
,,I have to warn you... Um... Watch your mouth...I am here for murder and.. I don't mind doing another."
,,HUH ?! YOU ARE HERE FOR MURDER ?!" They both yelled in shock. 

,,Yes.." You said shyly. ,,B-But don't worry, I won't hurt you.." you smiled at them.
,,Promise ?" They both said to which you nod and chuckled. 
,,You two are cute..." You said which caused them to smirk. 
,,See ? She thinks I am cute ." The one with purple hair chuckled. 
,,Honey, she said we both are." The green haired one looked on the other. 
,,S-Sorry for interrupting you..." 

,,But are you in any kind of relationship ?" 

They both looked on you while Trois's glasses... Well... 

,,The only relationship I want to be in is with you

,,The only relationship I want to be in is with you." The purple haired one said. 
,,Well, I am (Y/N) (L/N) and it's nice to meet you, my love." You chuckled. 
He probably took it seriously. 
,,I am Honey, my darling." He grabbed and kissed your hand. . . 

He took it seriously... Oh my God... You smiled shyly. What If you like him ?! You just met him, that's not possible.. You sighed and looked on them again. 

,,Well the lunch was nice but now if you pardon me.." You stood up and they smiled at you. 
,,We'll see you around !" Honey had a big wide smile on his face. But.. Do actually people call him Honey..? You wondered.

After a week you met again.
,,Good evening (Y/N)!" You saw the duo as they smiled at you.
,,H-Hi..." You chuckled and hid your blush when you saw Honey. He was just... So cute! You couldn't help yourself.

They sat next to you because you told them to.
,,So tell me,  (Y/N)... How are you?" Trois asked happily.
,,And tell me, (Y/N)... What were you doing these days?" Honey asked you and you blushed again. You were so happy that you hear Honey's voice again.
,,Well... I am fine and I was drawing some stuff and I was doing Make-Up stuff with Kiji!" You chuckled with a still visible blush on your cheeks.

,,God you're so cute like that!" Honey smiled.
,,I have to admit. You're right Honey." Trois smirked and you didn't even brother to do your best to hide the blush. You were a blushing mess.

,,T-Thank you..."
,,You're pretty shy... Aren't you?" Honey smirked.
,,Baka !" You (Y/N)-chopped his head and sat back down.

He chuckled lightly. It was so cute!! He was so cute... Oh myyy... You just wanted to hug him and give him cuddles and give him kisses all around his face... Wait.. What?

,,H-Honey I think I like you..." You mumbled. You completely forgot about Trois being here too... Well whatever.

,,Excuse me," Trois said and went to restroom.
,,I do like you too. Will you become my girlfriend? We can see eachother in the game room, here and if we'll have any free time..." Honey chuckled.

,,Okay then..." You hugged him. He hugged you back and smirked. Trois came into room. He saw you two and smirked.

,,Honey got himself a girlfriend.. I'll leave them alone and I'll go brother Kiji." He chuckled to himself.

You looked on Honey with a blush on your cheeks.
,,S-So.. Are we a couple now?" You looked on him with a shy smile.
,,Yes. We are. Seems like it. " He chuckled and you hugged eachother once again.

2 months ago.

You weren't that shy around him now. You got used to him. But when you are somewhere in 'public' you were once again that shy innocent (Y/N).

You two had a nice relationship even though you were jealous when some women stared at him. Nanba started to have more woman prisoners from when you did come and it was so annoying... Honey was the most hot guy from the prison and every woman did stare at him... It pissed you off... It pissed you off so much!

But you couldn't make another murder. You would be imprisoned for more years than you're supposed to and that would... Not be nice. You were in the game room when a pretty boy came to you.

,,Hiii there! I am Uno! -"
,,So you're a table game?" You chuckled. He looked on you sadly when you felt a hand on your hip. You blushed and looked on Honey.
,,Oh... You're taken I see... "
,,Yeah, I do have a boyfriend... "
,,And I do have a Poker game."
,,Sorry how is that in common?"
,,I thought we were naming things we will cheat on. " Uno smirked and Honey stood before you. Uno got out of the battle with a bruised cheek. He cried like a little baby.

,,You don't have to worry my shy princess... He won't hurt you. "
Honey said and hugged you tightly.
,,I love you.. " You whispered.

-
1047 words.

Oh God... I AM SO SORRY! I REALLY AM!!! FOR BEING SO LATE... SORRY!! :( But my computer was broken and my goldfish died and I was so sad about it... And... *cries* okay... I won't be a drama queen.
I hope you enjoyed it. I decided to ask you today a QUESTION...

DO I HAVE SOME SHERLOCKIANS HERE?

I am really curious about that. :) ...

Hope you enjoyed... Another part will be hopefully better and sooner than this one... I'm sorry that you had to wait.
Bye! -LC