Yandere! Qi x reader

You were sitting next to Liang, chatting about something and eating peach buns. You two were buddies. And "best friends". Qi was talking with Upa about watering Upa's cactus. You chuckled a little while listening to Upa complaining about it because "He doesn't want a trash to touch his cactus" . It made you chuckle. Liang chuckled too and continued to eat his peach buns. 

Qi jumped on Upa while Upa was already standing in other corner of the room smirking. Qi looked on you and his face looked like he's going to kill one of you. 

He just stood up and broke the chains like it was nothing and walked away

He just stood up and broke the chains like it was nothing and walked away. His eyes were filled with anger. He couldn't accept it.. You and Liang.. Together.. NEVER...
U-N-A-C-C-E-P-T-A-B-L-E !

He looked over his shoulder and saw Samon. Like hell he care. 

,,Oi, Qi. What are you doing out of your cell ?!" Samon shout as Qi chuckled. 
,,Sorry, I just couldn't watch them two being together..." 
,,WHat ? Go in your cell. NOW !" Samon grabbed handcuffs and put them on Qi's arms. 
,,Damn, you're giving me more work ..." Samon sighed and gasped when he saw the chains broken. 
,,WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE ?!" 
,,Trash got angry, broke the chains and went out." Upa said turning back to you. 

You three talked while Qi was looking out of the window angry about something. 
You walked to him while Upa and Liang walked to the other room, to look on Cactie-san :3...

,,Qi, what's wrong ? Is it that Upa called you a Trash ?" You sat next to him. 
,,No my dear, that's not it.." He smiled. 
,,And then ?" 
,,I just can't stand when someone is talking to you and when someone is even touching ar hugging you. I can't tand it (Y/N).. Can't you see I'd do anything to be your boyfriend ?! I love you ! You're like my senpai... So please..Be my girlfriend..." He looked you in the eyes. He couldn't believe he actually said that.
,,Q-Qi.. Let me think about it.." You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder. 
,,Sure (Y/N), but remember... I'll kill anybody who'll come near you... Without your permission.. And If someone will actually try to hurt you..." You put a finger on his lips. You didn't want to hear what he'll do with them. You really didn't want to. 

You stood up .. You tried to stood up but Qi pulled you next to him again. 
You decided to give up because he wasn't that weak. It maybe doesn't look like it, but..Who cares. You looked on him as he was smiling with a blush while looking on you. 
,,Oh my (Y/N) .. You're so cute..." 
,,Thank you Qi... I think I made my decision.." You smiled at him. 
,,You really did ?!" 
,,I want to be your girlfriend.." You smiled and hugged him. He chuckled and pat your back. 
You blushed and he kissed your forhead. 
,,From now on, I'll protect you." He smiled. You put your hands around his neck and leaned into kiss when you heard Liang and Upa come into room. They were staring at you with disgusted looks. Well, only Upa was. Liang was smiling because he knew you two will end up one day together. 

You blushed and looked away. 
Upa turned to go away while Liang clapped his hands. 
,,Congratulations, lovebirds." He smiled. 
,,Thank you Liang." You smiled at him. 

OTHER DAY
,,Liang, Upa, (Y/N) and Qi, this is your new inmate. (The name of person you hate and it has to be a boy/ Enemy name/ (E/N) ). No fights, understand ?" 
He nod and came into the cell, which Samon locked. 
Upa looked on him. No, he glared on him. Bad chi was spread all across him. 

You hugged Qi while Liang already took off his shirt. He's going to fight with him ?!

,,Welcome. (E/N) . " Liang smiled and kicked him in chest making him fall down.
(E/N) stood up and brushed his hair from his eyes. 
He ran to Liang and punched him in face. You didn't want to see this. 
,,Liang !" You shout because of him... He was your best friend and now... He's hurt. 

You looked on Qi. He was angry... 

(E/N) walked to you and smirked. 
,,What a beautiful lady, mind telling me how would you fuck me ?" He chuckled. 
Another pervert. Qi couldn't stand it. He punched him in the face, grabbed his neck in one of his arms. With other one, he grabbed a syringe with somewhat medicine in it and stabbed it in his neck. 

,,She's mine you faggot... Remeber it... Don't ever touch her or I'll kill you." 
,,You're overprotective Qi.." Upa said. 
,,Hahahahahah.." (E/N) laughed. ,,Not interesting at all." With that his eyes widened. ,,Wh-What's this ?!" 
Qi laughed. ,,Nothing, you will be okay. In the other world, don't you dare to talk to a woman like that ever again..." And with that (E/N) closed his eyes. 
Upa and Liang sighed. They knew Qi was a yandere... But.. Like that ?

,,Oi, Samon.. Something happened with that new inmate..." You looked on Samon when he was walking trough the hall. Qi was pretending to find out what happened and Liang with Upa were pretending to care and looked worried. 
,,What happened ?" 
,,We were talking to him and he just fainted, please help him... " You were holding your laugh best you could. Qi said he didn't knew what or how that could happen. But only thing was known, that (E/N) was dead. He just came and he's dead. Wow... New record.

You started to laugh when you were sure Samon is far away from you . Is he really that stupid to believe you ? You stopped to laugh because it was enough. You hugged your boyfriend. 
,,You're yandere Qi..." You chuckled as he smiled. 
,,I  just got carried away a bit." He chuckled as well as Upa thought he will vomit. Liang grabbed his hand and told him to go see Cactie-san. 

Liang turned the TV on and watched a movie while eating something. 
Qi was at his private laboratory and you sat next to Liang. 
,,Hi (Y/N) , long time no see." Liang laughed as you did. ,,Want some ?" 
He showed you a box of sweets. You grabbed a cookie and watch a movie with him.

Qi called you to come to him. You stood up, thanked Liang and went to his lab. 
He hugged you and smiled as he smiled too.  
,,Sorry for being overprotective... I just love you sooo much !" He grinned. 
,,Yeah, I love you too Qi..." You grabbed his t-shirt ... 

And kissed him on lips.

-----
1125 words...
So , here it goes, I'm not good at writing yandere-like characters I guess.
But hope you enjoyed. :3
It was a request but because my Wattpad doesn't like me, 
I can't tag the one who requested this..
Sorry for that... See you in next chapters plus, 
REQUESTS ARE OPEN AND THEY ARE WELCOME. 
(Coz I don't have any right now..)
-Ashton