Jyugo x reader : Fluffy stuff :3

I was sitting in the corner with a boy, his black hair were messy and his smile was as well, for the last 2-3 weeks he was acting down and I was so sad about it. This poor boy... I often would give him a hug but he would back away so I decided to just be where I am and sit there with him while staring into the most interesting thing in the whole world : Ceiling. 

My name's (Y/N) and I am (age) old. I actually have a little crush on Jyugo or the sad boy in the corner. He was shy and blushed often but I liked him anyway. 

Once there was a night and Hajime came to us. I was the only girl in the cell and I sighed. Hajime threw some cute fluffy pillow-like balls and told us there is one for everyone. Jyugo immidiately grabbed the black one and I grabbed (F/C) one. I sat next to Jyugo and I noticed the little blush that appeared on his cheeks.  

He was so cute !! He looked on me and I smiled. He smiled back which surprised me. He never did something like that. He would always look away or leave me smiling alone as he stared at me which was kinda awkward most of the time. 

I sighed and held the cute fluffy ball in my arms. Jyugo looked on me and sat nearer to me. He pushed the ball to me and smiled kindly. My arms catched it and he snuggled to me. 

No words needed. I hugged him as he snuggled to me more. It was kinda awkward because he's the one who's supossed to grab me by shoulders and hug me as I snuggle to him as normal couples do.. Wait. 

Are we a couple ?

With him it's kinda difficult because he doesn't talk too much to me. 

,,Jyugo ?" I asked as he looked on me still snuggling to my chest. 

,,Yes ?" He smiled at me which caused me to blush a little. He was just too adorable. 

,,There's something I wanna tell you." I said with a grin on my face while I didn't notice the guys (Rock, Uno, Nico) are only pretending to sleep while they were hearing our conversation. 

Jyugo nodded to me as I was finding a way how to say I liked him. 

,,I..." 

,,Jyugo.. I l-like..." 

,,You..." 

I murmured these words quietly. But I was sure he heard it. My heart started to beat faster because I was scared of what's about to happen. I confessed my feelings once to a  guy and he broke my heart to million pieces so when I realized I have a crush on this black haired cutie... It was kinda difficult to talk to me, I wanted to be alone and the guys would always worry about what's up with me. 

But now , here I am , confessing my feelings to someone, who I talk twice to. Wow. 

He smiled and blush appeared on my cheeks. He looked on me the way nobody never did before and I felt the butterflies dancing in my stomach. They were probably having a party or something because they danced and It was just.. Amazing. 

,,I like you too, (Y/N)." Jyugo chuckled and hugged me. Well.. This is.. I can't believe. I snuggled into his chest now as he held me close to him. He seemed like good-for-nothing boy, but he's good in some stuff and when we're drawing together I feel happy. 

I grabbed his hand and put it to my chest. I smiled happily as he blushed a little. Probably he never touched a woman... Whatever. My beat was fast and I hugged him... No I literally jumped on him which made him fall to the floor and I laid on him and held his body. He rubbed his nose against mine and we giggled quietly. 

3rd pov.

After a week we were together, it was official. This night you were the only one who's not sleeping. So you had a brilliant idea. You will just go to Jyugo's bed and lay there with him. 

You quietly snuggled in Jyugo's bed and grabbed his cover sheet. He opened his eyes and smirked. ,,Can't sleep, (Y/N) ?" He whispered and hugged you. The fluffy ball,he used as a pillow was quite comfortable so you decided to leave it like it was and you were laying on it. 

You felt the tiredness taking over you and you closed your eyes. You immidiately fell asleep but you still felt the pair of arms wrapping around you slowly as If it could hurt you. 

...

You woke up that morning to find no one next to you. You growled but let it be as you snuggled into the covers once again. 

,,(Y/N). Wake up..." A familliar voice said. You smiled and turned your head to see the beautiful black haired man next to you. ,,I want attention." He whined and chuckled. You smiled at him. 

Just how lucky can you be to get a man like him ?

--------

853 words.

IMPORTANT

This probably was the worst one-shot I've ever did. I really am not into writing one shots with Jyugo because I don't know what to do ... This probably didn't make sense but I tried to get it fluffy...But it probably was bad... Like.. Really bad. 

I want to say that if you're here for some Jyugo stuff I'm sorry but I decided to not do one shots with Jyugo ... I don't really know what to write in them plus it takes me too long. So sorry anyone who requested Jyugo one.. I won't do it. Or I'll do it but it will be like... Really short and really bad. It's your choice so lemme know If you want me to try another one. 

And I am sorry it took me so long but you can see, I am bad at writing Jyugo ones, I can try again but please... Not any mean comments. Thanks... 

I will now do another one-shot but it won't be with Jyugo, it will be with someone other... Requests are taken on the request page which is the first "chapter" by now on, so go on tell me your requests and I'll do my best to make them. 

See you c: Bye..

-Ash-