Mitsuru x reader : Camera room /lemon/

It was 5 am and (Y/N) was leaned on Mitsuru, while checking the cameras

It was 5 am and (Y/N) was leaned on Mitsuru, while checking the cameras. (Y/N) was so tired and looked on Mitsuru. He gave her a nod as she slowly fell asleep on top of him. It made him comfortable, he loved (Y/N) because she was funny and she seemed relaxed when she was with him. Which was everyday because they worked together in camera room.

(Y/N) woke up... In bed. She stood up and looked in the room, over there to saw Mitsuru sitting in his chair laughing about something. The way he was talking kinda made her smile. He was so amazing.. But, didn't she fell asleep on top of him ? Whatever-. 

,,Good mornin' Micchan !" She smiled and pat his head. 
,,Oh, good morning Honey." He smirked as (Y/N) gave him a slap. 
,,What did I tell you about that nickname ?! And... Thank you for comforting me, but now you should go to sleep, I can handle it." She smiled. 

He must be tired... He was awake the whole day and night. 
He smirked as (Y/N) sat on top of him and began checking the cameras. Mitsuru put his hands around her torso and lean his head on her back. She smiled and let him do what he was doing. Mitsuru yawned softly and began to fall asleep. 

She was talking with Kiji, the Supervisor of building three about something by mycrophone. Mitsuru began to wake up, after hour and half of sleep he looked where he is. Still embracing (Y/N). Something came to his mind. He wanted to make it hard to her to even say a word. He smirked as his hand slowly traveled to one of (Y/N)'s breasts. She kinda gasped. 
,,M-Mitsuru...What are you doing.."
She forgot to turn the mycrophone off. 
,,I'm making it hard for you to even mutter a word...Sorry. But I really love you.. And I love to tease you." He smirked. 
,,M-Mitsuru.." (Y/N) moaned softly. 
,,Shh...You don't want them to hear... Do you ?" 
,,P-Please.. S-Stop.." 
,,You like it, don'tcha ? " Mitsuru grinned and bit the bottom of her ear. 
,,Mitsuru please stop.." (Y/N) pleaded him. Kiji was disgusted by what he heard, but he didn't want to ruin the moment. It would be pity..

He grabbed the mycrophone and began the talk with Hajime. About where these "peace of shits" ran to. While he was still holding one of your breast, slowly playing with it. It made you moan, hopefully it wasn't that loud to let Hajime hear. 

He stopped and put the mycrophone on the table. You looked on him with blush spread on your cheeks. Mitsuru chuckled at your reaction as you stood up. 
,,Hey, Mitsuru." 
,,Huh ?" He looked on you. You were on your knees, slowly unzipping his pants. 
,,I can tease you too.." You smirked as you began to rub his member. 
,,(Y-Y/N).." He looked on you. 
,,Now, you see..." You pointed on the monitor. ,,Someone has a trouble in their building and are trying to contact you... Why don't you talk with them ?..." You were still rubbing his -now- hard member. He couldn't believe what you are doing. 

Mitsuru holded the mycrophone and started to talk with Kenshirou. Something was wrong in building 5 huh ?... 
,,Y-You k-now, ther-e's nothing... Strange." He had problems to talk ... 
,,Is something wrong Mitsuru ?" 
,,N-N..O.. It's n-othing.." 
,,Fine, thanks." 
You chuckled as you stopped to tease him. Your job was D-O-N-E. 

You started to walk away. 
,,Where do you think you're going ?" He smirked and grabbed your wrist. ,,From now on, we're daddy and a babygirl.. " He laughed a little. ,,And daddy will have to punish you..." 
,,What ?.." 
,,I love you (Y/N)... Please, let me fuck you." 

,,Well, you're not bothering to be kind ." You chuckled. 
,,I just want to prove how much you mean to me." He winked and began to take your pants off. 
,,What if someone sees us ?.." 
,,Hehehehe..." He pushed a button and the door closed. You smiled at him as he gave you a peck on lips. How cute from him... 

You looked on your now naked body. You tried to cover yourself. But no use. He wanted to see every single piece of your body. He started to bite on your neck and he slowly went down. He massaged one of your breasts while sucking the other one. It turned you on and you rubbed his hair. He did a good job. Really good job. 

He didn't bother to make you wet. Because why. He wanted to punish you.. So this will be nice. He looked on you and without even giving you a notice he put his member inside of you. You groaned. ,,BAKA !!!" You shout. He at least waited for pain to stop. You nod as he started to thrust in you. You felt pain but ... Still. There was a beautiful feeling.. The pleasure beat the pain and now you were a moaning mess. Mitsuru groaned.

,,(Y/N) you're so fucking tight !!!" 
,,D-Don't say such embrassing things.." You moaned as he hit your G-spot. 

Well, that was quick. You became a mess even more. But there we go, problem in building 13.. AGAIN. 
,,Oi, Mitsuru !!! Give me an info of where those piece of shits are !"
,,I-It's .. Fuck.. It's only.. Jyugo..." He groaned as you were holding your voice down while he was trying to speak. 
,,So ? where this punk is ?!" 
,,H-He's ... Oh ye... He's in the main h-hal--l..." 
,,Are you okay ?" Hajime growled. 
,,I-Perfectly.. FUCK !" He turned the mycrophone off. ,,(Y-Y/N).." He groaned. 
,,Do you like it ?..." You said in a teasing voice. 
He slapped your butt with all he could. It hurt like hell but, who cares . It was amazing. 
,,Don't you dare to tease me..Again !" He thrusted into you harder. It kinda hurt because you were a virgin while ago. 

He ended up groaning your name and he cummed onto your belly. You came a while after him. 

,,I-I love you (Y/N)." 
,,Yeah, whatever.." You smiled and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. 

You were kissing for a while... But now , you were laying on him, already with clothes on. And making yourself comfortable while he was hugging you with one of his hands. He opened the door as you see Samon, Kiji and Kenshirou staying there with embrassed blushes on their cheeks. 

,,Guys... You should keep your voice down a little..." 

----Update after 1315 years, did ya miss meh ? XD

Well, I have nothing to write plus.. I am bored... 
So here's a lemon
Hope I am not only one who likes Mitsuru because ..
that would be my dead. XD
Requests are open... 
So please, I am bored, request
A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G
Plus I know this was a bit rushed, but I didn't want to make it too long.

-Ashton-