Kokoriki x reader : Peaches and cream, sweeter than sweet /Sad/

Kokoriki was doing his rounds while you finished paperwork and grabbed it, putting it on the table. Then you went out of the room, going to your friend Kokoriki. 

,,Hi Riki !" 
,,Oh, hey (Y/N) !" 

You walked up to him and smiled. His hair were somewhat messy today and he even didn't wore his rubber band. His hair were long to his shoulders. 
,,Why aren't you wearing your usual hairstyle ?" 

,,Because my rubber band ripped itself..." He looked sad. 
,,Here you are !" You handed him one. 

He thanked you and together, you went to do his hair. He sat in his chair and you were holding his hairbrush. He handed you the rubber band and you began to do his hair. He just sat there patiently. He was happy because he felt like you were his big sister. You always helped him with anything he couldn't do. He really loved you. You were always kind to him.. 

,,Okay ! All done !" You smiled and pat his head. His hair were soft as a ... Well as a something really soft. The coulour was really beautiful and you hoped you could have hair like he had, not the same colour but beautiful like he had. He looked on you with a smile. 

,,Thank you." He said and stood up. He took your hand in his still smiling. A blush began to appear on your cheeks. He looked on your hand and kissed it. He never acted like that, what's up with him ?! He chuckled at your reaction and looked on you. 

,,Thank you for that, and because. You were that kind to me I'm inviting you for ice cream. " He let go of your hand as you nod. You knew he won't take "no" as a answer. 

You went to a small cafeteria near the mall and sat down. You ordered coffee and (F/F-Favourite flavor) ice cream. Riki ordered a peach and strawberry ice gream with hot chocolate. He has such a sweet mouth. He seems like he's enjoying this little "date".

,,So (Y/N) what will you do today ?" He took the little spoon and placed it in his mouth. He looked really lovely. 

,,Well, I will .. I don't know, don't have any plans .. And you ?" You smiled and took a sip odf your coffee. It was sweet as hell, and you had to stay it. You sighed.

,,Is something the matter ?" He looked on you with a little smile while grabbing the spoon in his hand. 

,,It's just... The coffee is too sweet..." You sweat dropped and began to eat your melting ice cream. It tasted good. It was a long ago when you were out together with Riki, enjoying your time. 

,,(Y/N).. Can I trust you ?" 
,,Huh ?" 
,,I mean, can I tell you everything and you won't laugh because you'll see it stupid ?" 
,,Sure, what's the problem Riki ?"

,,Well, how to say it.. I just.. Want to express my feelings toward you.. I feel happy when you're around me, I see you as a big sister I never had, and ... I feel a warm feeling in my chest and It always makes me happy. My brothers told me It was "love".. So this probably means I love you (Y/N)." 

Your eyes widen in shock. You were seeing him as a brother, and you had butterflies in your tummy but you thought it was just happiness. But nah. It wasn't. You knew you love him, but you weren't ready to relationship. 

,,I'm sorry.." He said sadly. 
,,I love you too." 

You had to admit, he was acting kind of strange... 

He looked happy. But shocked at the same time. He blushed a bit, with a smile. He wasn't embrassed, just happy. He felt this once, but the girl didn't want him so he decided to workout and train, to make her cry because he won't  want her. 

But, that never happened. That bish dated other guy and it kind of made his heart cold like stone. But that was past. Now, that he met (Y/N) about 2 years ago, he's happier than he was back then.