Seitarou x Short! reader : "You're so cute (Y/N)-chan."

You were delivering some papers to building 13 and you were pretty bored. Samon just keeps yelling at you for having a crush on that smol bean Seitarou and it got you pretty pissed off. Sometimes your supervisor is an annoying dick without brain, well... He's a monkey so there's not a point of complaining if he's stupid or not. The answer is yes, he's stupid-sometimes. 

Seitarou, the cute smol bean was sitting on his chair, patting kitten on his head. He already finished his work and now, he had day off. He hated to think about his supervisor. Because his supervisor always yelled at him for being weak, for being stupid, for being cute and stuff. 

Seitarou stood up from his chair, with cat following him. He began cleaning because if he won't do it now, Hajime will make him do it in the evening. He sighed and Kou-the cat jumped on his shoulder meowing. Then he jumped off Seitarou and went to the doors, signaling somebody's coming. 

Seitarou opened the door and looked on his friend. (Y/N) was standing here, her (H/C) hair were sparkling, her outfit was new and she get herself a new hairstyle... How cute she was. 
,,Ohayo. (Y/N)-chan." Seitarou said with a smile like : 

" Seitarou said with a smile like : 

He was just so ... SO HANDSOME !!! 

You sighed and handed him the papers, you had to stretch your arms because you were pretty short, Hajime and Samon always made fun of you and you had to stay it. Seitarou never made fun of you, he would say "Don't listen to them." Or something like that. He was really good friend and crush. 

You didn't say anything to him, not even  a hello or good morning. He looked worriedly on you. 
,,(Y/N)-chan... Is something wrong ?" 
,,No." You said avoiding eye contact with him. 

,,Want to talk ?" 
,,Sure." You smiled out of nowhere. In the bottom of your heart you were happy to hear him saying if you want to talk about what's worrying you. He was so caring.. You just loved him. 

,,So what's the matter (Y/N) ?" Seitarou smiled. 
,,Everyone laughs at me because I'm short... And my Supervisor as well." You sighed sadly and put your hands on your knees. It hurted... You couldn't knew you will be short... It's not your fault. You expected Seitarou to say that, but he didn't. He was quiet which made you kind of sad. 

,,Now, if you pardon me.. I have to go back to my building and get yelled for being here too long." You sighed and stood up but Seitarou grabbed your hand. He pushed you to his chest, emracing you tightly. His heart was beating really fast, but that was probably because... Something. Who knows. 

You had heart attack because your crush... Was holding you in his arms. Tightly. . . 

You hugged him back which caused him a little shock but he was happy. 
,,You're so cute, (Y/N)-chan." He chuckled. You blushed deeply and smiled at him. You felt happy. ,,Thank you.." Was all you said. 

,,(Y/N)... There's something, I wanted to tell you for a long time." Seitarou said still hugging you. He wasn't looking on you, he was looking straight at something what was unknown to you. You listened curiously what's he about to say. 

,,I don't care if you're short or tall, I will like you as you are ... " Seitarou smiled as you felt even more happy to hear him say that. 
,,Thank you, but I am really sad that almost everyone makes fun of me just because that.." 
,,Don't worry, me and the others who likes you, won't make fun of you." Seitarou smiled. 

You aprecciated it, but... It made you sad. "I will like you as you are." -He said. It made you sad. So your crush won't love you. You sighed and stood up. 
,,I have to go." you smiled. ,,I will come back again, sometimes. " You chuckled. 

You walked out of the room, hand on your heart. You were hurt. Hajime was walking straight towards you. His lips were curled into a smirk. You put your hand behind your back and sighed. 
,,Hi shortie." He laughed and walked to his office. You sighed. ,,Whatever." 

You stepped into building 5 where Samon was training with Liang. 
,,Ohayo, (L/N)-senpai." Liang said. He was the one who didn't make fun of you. 
,,Ohayo, Liang." You smiled. 
,,Hi, Shortie." Samon smirked and Liang imidiatelly punched him in the face while laughing at him because "he let his guard down." You sighed again and went to your office where Inori was watching horse races. ,,Skipping work again, huh Inori ?" 
,,Shut up, Short one." Inori growled. ,,Unnoticed again ?" He looked on you, his face showing an expression of bored mixed with tired. You nod and shrugged your shoulders. 

,,One day, I'll tell him." You said with a big grin. 

-2 years later. -

Uno came into the room. He sighed. ,,Is (Y/N) in here ?" Rock smiled. Uno nod. ,,Are they arguing again ?" Jyugo looked on Uno, who nod. ,,It's hard to believe they got married a year ago." Nico laughed a bit. 

You sat next to Seitarou. ,,I'm sorry darling, I love you." You sighed.
,,You know, I'm trying to be angry at you so don't tell me stuff like that !" You laughed at what h said and you hugged him. ,,C'mon, you know you can't be angry at me darling !" 
,,(Y/N) , shut up." He was really "angry" . You were laughing like an idiot. He sighed and pushed you on the sofa. He kissed you which made you shut up. 
,,I love you..." Seitarou whispered to your ear which made you shiver a bit. 

,,Seitarou, short one... " said disgusted Hajime standing in the door. Seitarou stood up and gave him a slap. 
,,Don't you dare to call that cutie sitting here short one again !" He shout at Hajime. Hajime sighed and clapped his hands. 
,,Why was I so stupid and gave you lectures about how to be an annoying dick." Hajime sighed and you burst out laughing. 

Seitarou laughed too and grabbed your hand. ,,We're having a day off, Warden told us she will come to visit you...Make sure to clean the sofa then." You said and you both with Seitarou ran to the pool where you made a perfect day off. 

--------------1071 words. This isn't probably what exactly you expected, but... I tried. Hope you liked it !
I'm sorry  for any typo I made.Tommorow - Upa x reader 
Requests are open. :3 
See ya later bye ! ^^

~{Ashton}~