Samon x Liang : Surprise

(This will contain mpreg. If you don't know what mpreg is, it's male pregnancy. The one who requested Samon x Liang, said 'anything you can think about' so I assume that It won't bother them. I am the one to surprise people... So... IF YOU DON'T LIKE MPREG, DON'T READ THIS.)

Liang had to hide the sickness from his friends. He failed most of the time but he tried again.

This morning was again, one of the worse ones when he couldn't control his stomach.

Upa asked what's with him but Liang didn't want to answer his friend. He was too embarrassed to answer his question so he decided against it.

,,Gokuu-san!" Upa called when Samon was walking by them.

,,Yes, Upa what is it?" Samon looked on Upa curiously as he stepped next to the cell.

,,Liang has been sick for a while... Could you take him to nurse? He's my friend and..." Upa blushed in embarrassment and sighed.
,,I hate to admit it. But I am worried about him.."

Samon sighed and looked on Liang who was currently sitting on the floor while Qi was smirking at Samon.

Oh God he heard them. Samon actually knew that Qi knows about their 'relationship'. But he gave Qi something (some flowers) to make him shut up. And he did let him to meet his daughter Amethyst and his wife (Y/N).

(any Qi's fans there? :3)

Liang sighed sadly and went with Samon.

,,Liang, what's wrong?" Samon asked when they were far enough to anybody hear them.

,,I-I hate to say it... But I was vomiting this week... A bit... And... I probably am a carrier." Liang said sadly and Samon looked on him with wide eyes.

,,Sorry... What?" Samon looked at the ground and rubbed his forehead. He became completely nervous but he didn't care.

If Liang was carrying his baby he'll get him out of there and he'll quit the job here to take care of them.

Both.

They came to the doctor and a very pretty woman was there. She looked on Liang with a warm smile. Samon groaned in annoyance.

Of course the supervisor had feelings for Liang. And he could not deny it. It was visible and Samon was too easy to read.

,,What's been wrong with you, my dear Liang?" She have him quite seductive smile and Liang sighed.

,,Well, I've been puking way too much... And... Ugh..." He sighed. He was embarrassed. Who wouldn't be?

He then somehow managed too explain what's been wrong with him.

,,Oh, please give me a second." She smiled and left the office. Samon hugged Liang from behind and smirked.

,,You're mine..." He whispered into his ear to which Liang shivered. He nod without thinking and Samon pulled away right when the door opened to see a nurse with something in hand.

Liang's face was now a tomato and he didn't believe what's got him into this situation.

*flashback*

Samon's lips were pressed against Liang's. The temperature suddenly has gone really hot and both of them began to take their clothes off.

*end of flashback*

Just one heated night could bring them into this very uncomfortable position.

Liang sighed and went to bathroom. Samon was holding his forehead and waited for the result of the test. Nervous as ever.