Jyugo x Uno : Uno is the boyfriend here. (pt. 2) (Final)

Oiii ! Mitsuru here !! Prepare for kinda smexy things !!! Welllll !!! You've been w-a-r-n-e-d !!! YO !!!

---------
Jyugo woke up at 3 AM , heavily breathing with eyes widen, filled with tears while his body was covered in cold sweat. He was breathing faster and faster every second as his face was burning... He started to cry , trying not to be loud while he was covering his mouth with his hand. He didn't want to woke up anyone or anything.. Not even get Uno worried about him. Jyugo wiped his tears off his face and looked on Uno..

,,Oh, you're awake.." Jyugo whispered.
,,You woke me bae." Uno smiled and wrapped his hands around his boyfriend. ,,What happened ?" Uno wiped the tears which were in Jyugo's eyes as Jyugo closed his eyes.
,,Nothing much Uno... Shall we take a shower ?... " Jyugo looked on him as he nod.

They went out of their cells and went in the bathroom. They took of their clothes and filled the bath with hot water. Jyugo sat in it.
,,DAMN !!! FUCK IT THIS IS SO DAMN HOT !!!" Jyugo jumped out of the bath as fast as he could.
,,Way hotter than me Jyugo ?" Uno chuckled at Jyugo's reaction.
,,No..." Jyugo looked on Uno with a grin.
Uno picked Jyugo on his hands and sat him on the edge of the tub with a grin.
With that Uno started to kiss Jyugo passionately.

Jyugo closed his eyes and put his hands around Uno's neck

Jyugo closed his eyes and put his hands around Uno's neck. By accident, Uno kinda lose control of himself and they both fell to that pretty hot water. Uno started to laugh, because for him that water seemed not that hot, but Jyugo .. Well Jyugo thought Uno is trying to cook and eat him. -Which wasn't much of a lie-

,,Uno...This is too much h-hot..." Jyugo had blush on his cheeks.
,,I know ..." He smiled. ,,That's why we're here.." He licked the bottom of Jyugo's ear and then bit it. Jyugo gasped.
,,Wh-at are ..you--UNO ! BAAAKA !" Jyugo yelled at him when Uno tried to touch his member.
,,C'mon.." Uno bit on Jyugo's sweet spot. ,,Let me play a little.. We've done this before so why are you embrassed..?" Uno grinned. Jyugo moaned as Uno was touching his body.

Jyugo looked on Uno with a blush. Uno seemed like he's enjoying it. OF COURSE HE WAS ENJOYING IT . IDIOT. Jyugo moaned again because Uno started to stroke his member, which was kinda hard. Jyugo was trying to say something but Uno wouldn't let him because only what he wanted to hear was Jyugo moaning his name.

,,U-Un-o.. S-Somethin-g is..c-com-i-ng..I'm.. " Jyugo moaned as Uno decided to do it faster to make Jyugo feel good. After a minute of Jyugo moaning louder and louder, Uno felt that Jyugo came all over his hand while he was trying to catch his breath.
,,I-lo-ve-y-ou.. Jyuuuugo." Uno whispered in his ear and smiled.
,,I .. Want more..."

Jyugo was now on top of Uno, slowly becoming a moaning mess.
Uno was holding Jyugo's hips and he was moaning quietly.
Jyugo looked Uno in eyes as Uno looked in Jygo's. Jyugo felt it again..
The pleasure ...
,,J-Jyug-o..." Uno moaned his name. ,,I'm cu---" Uno didn't even had a chance to finish the sentence because he moaned in pleasure while Jyugo did the same... They came exactly at the same time... How romantic...

Uno smiled and hugged Jyugo. Jyugo rested his head on Uno's shoulder and breathed heavily. Uno was rubbing his head and his back.
,,You're amazing Uno.."
,,You're too.." Uno kissed Jyugo's forhead.

Hajime was doing his paperwork as he heard something.. Moans.
So they're doing it again. Hajime sighed but let them be until they end this shit.
He didn't really want to see it...

When he was sure they ended, he walked up to bathroom and knocked on the door.
,,YOU PUNKS ! Hope you had fun ! Now dress up and come back to your cell !"
,,Do you ever sleep Hajime-san ?"
,,That's not important !" He yelled. ,,Come out damn it !"
,,We're coming..."

With that they came back to their cell.
,,Good night Hajime."

LUNCH
Today was the day of a year when all the inmates were eating in one room with their Supervisors.
,,Hey, Jyugo-kun, why is Samon-kun looking on Hajime-san ..?"
,,Didn't I tell ya ?" Jyugo chuckled but he didn't notice both, Samon and Hajime looking on him. ,,They are dating !" Jyugo smirked.
Uno laughed as they sensed such bad aura behind them. Plus Rock and Nico looked so scared...They turned their heads to see...

Hajime and Samon were standing behind them with reaaally angry faces.

,,W-We're sorry Hajime !!! W-We didn't mean it

,,W-We're sorry Hajime !!! W-We didn't mean it ..." Uno chuckled.
Samon and Hajime looked on eachother with a sigh. They went out of da room... TOGETHER.

Jyugo sighed in relief as Nico with Rock laughed. Liang and Tsukumo came to them.
,,Hey, Mind If we join ya ?" They smiled. They four shook their heads "no". As Tsukumo and Liang sat next to them. Liang was sitting next to Rock and Tsukumo was sitting next to Jyugo.

They talked about some things when all of sudden, a pretty lady came in. Her hair were blue and her eyes were red. She sat next to Supervisors as their eyes widen. She was wearing normal jeans and a t-shirt.

,,Hey, that is.."
,,WARDEN !!" Samon with Hajime came to the room, both were blushing like hell..
,,Oh... Where were you guys ?" She smiled.

She was very beautiful.
Uno holded Jyugo's hand and Tsukumo didn't even notice. They changed looks and focused again on their food.

When they went out of the room with Seitarou and Inori (Because both of Supervisors were somehow busy) they heard some noises. They peeked by a little window in the door of the room where the noises were coming from.. And they saw.. Well... This.

They were thinking they did a BIIIIG mistake trying to find out what is happening

...They were thinking they did a BIIIIG mistake trying to find out what is happening.

,,See ? I told ya." Jyugo smirked.
Uno nod. ,,You're always right bae."
,,I know, but thank you. I love you Uno."
,,Yeah, I love you too.." Uno smiled and kissed Jyugo..
,,GUYS CUT IT OUT !!"

And with that, all of them began to walk back to their cells laughing.

----------
Okay, so that was kind of Smut ... I know, it's not perfect .
And hope it's not a big problem, that I put some Samon x Hajime here.
That maybe will be another chapter... :)
Requests ? please ? .. I am toooo bored..
And I don't feel like updating the other books...
Anyway, hope you enjoyed :)
-Ashton