Hajime x Jyugo : Kiss as a wish.

Hajime stood next to the cell which was Jyugo in. After the accident, in the new year's tournament, Jyugo was locked in the cell. It kinda hurt Hajime, to see one of his inmates suffering like that. But on the other side, he enjoyed the look. The one who caused the most problems, is in cell, in so many handcuffs. But yet, he didn't still tried to escape which made Hajime kinda worry about his psychical ability. Jyugo was always the type which wanted to escape and Hajime still didn't knew what's wrong with him... He actually didn't even ask for the reason why Jyugo is in the prison. But he didn't actually care about him. Not. At. All. Only thing he wanted to know was... What crature Jyugo is. He has blade hands and a human body. His eyes were different colours.
(-Which in Japan could mean he's Demon's child or maybe someone from Satan's blood-line.)

Jyugo was looking all these days on the floor, sitting in the same position. It kinda pissed Hajime off. He was bored because the others couldn't escape without him. Hajime sighed as he began to walk away. Jyugo didn't stop him today either, I mean, why would he. He doesn't give a shit about anything. He just wants to know the truth meaning of these handcuffs. And the truth about a man who gave them to him. He was locked in here. Not that, he couldn't escape. Everyone knows, If he wanted, he could escape milion times. And get caught like every fucking episode. 

Jyugo was thinking about what to do now. He actually was bored, but he didn't want to go anywhere. He wondered what the guys are doing.. Maybe Hajime's ordering them, to do something.. Maybe they are happy without him. He sighed as he tried to lay down. It hurt like hell because of these handcuffs. Plus he had three on his neck. One thin, one thick and.. That other one. He looked on the ceilling. He wanted to watch them play poker. He wanted to watch them to do other things that he couldn't do. But the best part.. When Hajime came to tell them something or to order them to do something. He just enjoyed everytime Hajime was around him. It's not like he was in love with him... But he just felt something in his chest. Something warm. 

It happened every-fucking-time when Hajime caught him, or even talked to him. Jyugo couldn't say what this feeling is, because he's not a doctor and he never experienced it before. Well, all he ever saw were the iron bars in the prisons he was sent to, because police caught him. Even after that, he escaped. But here it's kinda different. He, at the same time, want to escape because of that faggot with the damn scar on his neck but on the other side, it could mean he won't see Hajime and the others again, which was like a horror. 

After a while, Hajime came again, with a serious look on his face. Jyugo lifted his head up as Hajime turned his head in other way. Jyugo sighed and looked back on floor. Hajime opened the cell and walked up to Jyugo with something in his hand. It was food. Like Jyugo deserved it. He smirked weakly. Hajime got kinda pissed but, he didn't care now. 

,,Eat, you need it." Hajime said. 
,,You're not scared of me after what you did see ?" 
,,Huh ?" 
,,I mean, I'm an monster." Jyugo looked on the floor. He was too sad, to even laugh at Hajime's expression.
,,Yeah, sure." Hajime growled. ,,Most importantly, tell me who was that man you were talking about." 

With that Jyugo lifted his head up and started to talk.