Jyugo x Hacker!Reader : Locked together

Your eyes were watering as you had to see the love of your life locked up. In... Like... 9-10 cuffs which didn't have normal locks. They had pass codes on them. Gladly, Jyugo knew how to work with these too. And...
Sadly, you were right next to him. Because you lost it at the tournament. You started screaming as a psychopath when Jyugo got hurt. Not to mention how sad you were. Even more hurtful is that you are right next to him, on other bed and you are sitting there patiently. You are locked in cuffs with normal locks... But still. Hajime is stupid. He forgot to check if you have phone.

You put your phone out of your pocket which wasn't easy but you managed to do it somehow anyways. Jyugo looked on you and you gave him a smirk.

Slowly, the cuffs on his hands started to fall down, one by one and he looked on you, sadly.

,,Be a lovely boy and please take these from me." You pleaded. After a while you were completely uncuffed and you were free.
,,Thank you, Jyugo." You smiled.

You began to do stuff on your phone. Then you looked on him.

,,Do you wish to get out of this prison?"
,,You don't even know how much..." He said sadly. He didn't know when he'll be able to leave. Not anytime soon probably.

,,Well then." You did a small click on your phone and seconds after you heard the alarms go on.

,,ALL CELLS ARE UNLOCKED SUPERVISORS, DON'T LET ANYBODY ESCAPE." Was what you heard.

,,Mitsuru can be loud sometimes.. Can't he?" You chuckled.
Jyugo nod and looked on you.
,,How much we have?"
,,About a hour. We should hurry up."

Jyugo nod and you two began to run. You were so lucky to be so good in hacking.. Plus you had so good contacts. There were many hackers in the cells which didn't get checked if they have anything...

Best prison, they say. Huh... If they really were best prison, they wouldn't be so bad at this. They knew you were hacker, get you had your phone all the year you were here. Idiots.

After quite a while you stood in front of big door. Jyugo managed to Open them in a second. There was fresh Air... Sun... Well... It was night so Sun probably not. But anything other was there.

You finally knew how it felt to be free. You looked on Jyugo and pulled him in hug. He was surprised but managed to hug you too.

,,Thank you for amazing month together. I should've put the phone out sooner but I was enjoying the time with you. And I have to say... I really like you Jyugo. Hope we will hang out someday if we'll meet... I lo-"

,,1315 ! 1316 !" Gorrila's voice was heard. You had only one way to escape. Jump down to the water.
Jyugo didn't know how to swim so it was bad for him... But you did know.

,,(Y/N)... Jump..." He did thing that he thought would be romantic. He pecked your lips and became a tomato.
,,I love you too." He said.

,,I'll get you out of here... Jyugo." You said.
,,Bye. For now."
You were so Lucky that water won't hurt your phone... You had only 1,000 that you stole from Hajime by gambling with him and winning all the time.

Still better than nothing. It would be hard to buy a new phone if you didn't have that much money.

After 2 years of selling informations and hacking into other people's computers, phones, tablets and other stuff... You managed to get a big cash if you'll destroy one page. So you began to do it. You ruined everything.

Every people that came, you were rude to. Everyone who tried to be friendly, you completely made them f-ck off.

Finally, you destroyed and deleted the page. It was hard work, but it was done.

20,000 came to your bank account. - was a message you got after a while.

You called Hajime and set a voice changer on.

,,Good evening, Mr. Sugoroku... I believe that you have inmate 1315... We need him here. Would 12,000 dollars pay the caution?"
,,5 would be enough, but fine, give me your adress and I'll send him off."
,,If 5's enough... I'll give you seven and you'll let him go."
,,Fine."
,,(adress)."
,,He'll be there in a day."

18 hours later.
A Bell rang. You knew it. You were already dressed and made yourself a make-up that made you look sick.
You opened door, to see Mr. Gokuu Samon.
,,I believe you wanted this inmate here." He said in monotone and pulled Jyugo's hand.
,,Oh don't do that to my sweet Jyugo! Give him here. Thank you." You said 'sickly'. Jyugo's hand was released from Samon's grip.

,,Thank you for letting him go."
,,You're welcome. "

,,Jyugo.. . Darling... Are you okay?"
,,I am fine, (Y/N).." He mumbled.
,,Are you sure?"
,,No.."
,,What's wrong?"
,,I don't know... I am not sure..."

Samon heard you make this voice when you pretended to be sick while you weren't in building 13. He realized. The escaped prisoner...

He immidiately called the cops and they came to your house. You knew what was coming.

And that's the story how you and Jyugo ended up being locked together.

---

IMPORTANT

I don't know... It's short probably.. If you see any mistakes... I am sorry...  I am too much tired and it's just... Ugh...
I am really not proud of that one. It's bad... I told ya... I am not good in writing Jyugo ones.
I have no motivation...
It's late.
I don't know... Maybe I'll end this book at part 60 ...
Yes...
Well then... Requests are CLOSED for now. I have too many already and no motivation...
I am drifting off to sleep..
Good night everybody.
-Lilith