Ruka x Pregnant! reader

(Y/N) was swimming in the pool. She was bored, to do something else. She looked on her belly. She is not showing yet... That's ... Well that's good. What am I talking about ? She's pregnant. With who you asking, huh ? 

Well, you'll see... Wait for it. 

She was swimming and after a while she heard footsteps. She looked up and saw the most handsome man she ever seen. His blue hair were all wet and his make-up looked awesome as always. She smiled at him. He smiled back. He threw his clothes on the ground and jump into water. 

She smiled at her soon-to-be-husband and she swam to him, hugging him tight while a smirk appeared on his lips. He was happy to see her because Enki gave them so much work today. They swam and after a while Enki came to see the pool finally done after a year after he came back to work. 

,,Hey, fish." He groaned. ,,You two are called to Warden's office." With that Enki went away. His foot-steps were heard because...Well he's like two meters tall so he's pretty loud when he's walking. 

,,We just started swimming together...And.. UGH !" Ruka groaned. ,,How is my fabulous body supossed to catch it's colour again when I'm not in water ?" He sighed.

,,We should get going." (Y/N) sighed. She put her uniform on, waiting for Ruka to get dressed. 

,,Sure my dear." He winked. He put his uniform on as well and they went to Warden's office.

They found Samon standing here. He was protecting the Warden. He was glaring at Ruka, because.. Well he's ex-prisoner. Who wouldn't glare at him, right ? /Answer is .. *cough* (Y/N) *cough* / 

Warden was smiling at them, but inside of her was growing anger. She motioned Samon to leave but he resisted. After a while of arguing he was literally kicked out of her office. Samon sighed and waited behind the door, to make sure to run in if something happens.

Warden was looking at some papers and then she turned her attention to Ruka and (Y/N) while (Y/N) was kind of scared. Because everyone knew she is a sadist. 

,,Well, Mr. Gojou, (Y/N)..." He looked you straight in eye. ,,I heard you are going to have a baby." She coughed, then grinned at (Y/N). 

Ruka nodded and put his arm around (Y/N)'s waists. She smiled at him. ,,Yes, we are Momoko-chan." (Y/N) chuckled. She was allowed to call Momoko by her first name. Actually, they were good friends. Because (Y/N) was only one girl (except for Momoko) in this prison. 

Momoko put her hand on her mouth hiding a cute chuckle. (Y/N) looked on Ruka which looked kind of confused. He probably didn't even know what to do. (Y/N) let out a chuckle as Ruka was still confused, looking on Momoko and (Y/N). 

,,So then, congratulations (Y/N), Ruka-san !!" Momoko smiled. She couldn't believe her friend is actually pregnant with a man which she loves. It's cute. While she, is still un-noticed by Hajime. 

,,Thank you Momoko-chan !" (Y/N) squeezed Momoko's hands as she smiled. Momoko's smile was kind of fake. But still, she was happy for her. Maybe at least her friend can be happy.

,,It's my pleasure." Momoko looked on Ruka. He was.. Well, still confused. The girls let out a chuckle. 

(Y/N) grabbed Ruka's hand and holded it tight. Ruka smiled cutely. His purple eyes were shining in the sunlight and he looked handsome as he always do. He looked on Warden. She was smiling.. That smile was fake, but that wasn't bothering him. The only thing he now could care of was (Y/N). Because well, she is carrying his baby. 

Momoko said they can go, so they were now in guard room, with Enki. He's not paying attention because his brother came to visit. He's not a guard of this building anymore. He's guarding Warden so he has a way better job than Enki, Ruka and (Y/N) has.