Prologue

Who would have thought that after four years Riverdale would still look exactly the same. Well honestly when you think about it that way, it's not that much of a shocker. Riverdale is like a different universe where everything stays the same. Or at least it used to be like that before she moved away. 

Betty saw that it looked like the sky got just a tiny bit darker when she passed the welcome to Riverdale sign. 

To her everything about Riverdale said Stay away, but for some reason the four years she was away all she could do was dream about returning again. To see her friends, her mother, Jughead. She hadn't talked to him for about 3 years. They called and texted the first year she moved away, but for some reason they stopped. She never understood why they broke apart. I mean the last time she seen him, she was 17. She missed him so much, it took everything in her to try and move on. I mean she loved him.

She thought that maybe that was the reason she came back, to see if she still loved him. 

She had a couple of relationship while she was away, none that made her heart flutter or stomach clinch like it did when she was with Jughead though. He was her first love, those really matter. 

First loves last forever, even if you don't stay together, they are so much more special then any other relationship. It's the first time you feel a certain way about someone, and you act on it. 

Somewhere in Riverdale was Jughead, but what Betty didn't know was that he had a girlfriend. 

                                                                                       **

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SHORT CHAPTER, IT'S ONLY THE PROLOGUE SO IT WILL GET MORE INTERESTING AND HAVE LONGER CHAPTER I PROMISE. 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING.