Epilogue

"Hey babe," someone whispers into my ear, my breathe hitching as chills run down my back. God I love that voice.

"Hey Jug," I smile, turning around in his hold as his arms stay wrapped around my waist and my hands rest on his shoulders. Looking up to meet his eyes, the same color as always a color so un-describable. His facial features more sharp as he has light stubble on his chin and above his lip. His raven black hair a tangled mess, and his beanie well lets just say he doesn't need it anymore. 

I glance over at our son Troye, 6 years old as the old crowned beanie rests on his blonde hair. His bright blue eyes shining up at us. As he and Haley play with their toys.

"I love you, you know that right," his voice reappears as his lips linger on my neck. A laugh leaving my mouth as I nod my head. 

"And you know I love you right," he nods. 

"Mama," I feel a small hand tug at my leg. Smiling down at little Kristen, with her black hair like her fathers and her un-describable eyes. I knew she'd look like him. 

"Yeah honey," I laugh picking her up to place on my hip as she smiles at me and Jughead. 

"Hey there princess, did you have a good day," Jug asks her as he presses a kiss to her forehead as she nods her head. 

"B," Veronica yells from inside the house as me and jug both raise our eyebrows at her enthusiasm.

"Yeah," I ask walking further into the kitchen, seeing her trying to handle all of the food. I laugh as she shoots me a look of help. 

"God Thank you," she chuckles under her breathe. 

"Looks like we're having take out," I look down at all of the burnt food. 

"Yeah that sounds lovely," she laughs as Jug, Archie and the kids walk into the kitchen all of them confused. 

"So who wants Pizza" I ask, as they begin to laugh understanding the situation.

Life has definitely been tricky, but all in all I wouldn't of had it any other way. Because in the end it was filled with love. Endless Love.