#1 Babysitting the cattle

Not much smut in this chapter but there is something action with Linton and Tobias dearest ;)

###############################################################################

So it happened on one of the day off the guys had at the festival so the cattle -minus Tobias because he is mardy twat- decided to make a day out of it. Tobias thinking I don't need fun decided to have me, baby sit them as Mauro went on a date with Lilli and out of all of them Mauro is the most responsible one and Martin, but Martin the kinda person who watches the lot set something on fire instead of stopping them; he would stand there shaking his head, now this is why Tobias thought they needed me. Like gee thanks Mr. Mardy Ass I don't needed fun anyway.

So here I am standing next to Martin watching Simon and little Martini having a wrestling match on the grass, while Linton on his phone sitting on the ground next to me in the shades.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with these...?" I ask quietly from myself with a deep sigh.

"Ditch them and have fun with me?" Martin looks at me and gives me a charming smile and I just pat his shoulders. "Nice try big guy, but I ain't leaving these fuckers otherwise Tobias will kick my ass"

"I doubt its gonna be kicking that T will do to your ass" Linton grins at me as he pulls his shades down a bit revealing his mesmerizing sea blue eyes full of lust and I just roll my eyes.

"How the fuck can all of you be so horny? Seriously?" I sigh once again then collapse next to Linton.

"Touring is lonely you know" Martin gives me a fake pout along with Linton. Oh dear...

"I get it but you have right and left hand just like I do, fucking use it" I chuckle as I roll my eyes then grab my phone.

"Woah you mean, while we on tour you...?" a huge grin appears on Martin's face as he leaves the sentence hanging.

"Oh my... tell me sweetheart which one of us are you thinking while you destroying that pussy?" Linton leans closer with a grin spread across his face and I decided to have a bit of fun.

"Well of course you, and you and Tobias" I playfully bite my lips. "Fuck it who am I kidding I am thinking of all of you" I see as their grin turns into a smirk. "strangling all of you that's how I get off, thinking of murdering you all and having one fucking quiet day to myself" I wink then both of their faces suddenly turns into a bitch face and I just burst out laughing.

Suddenly we hear a yelp and as we look over we see Simon squeezing the life out of poor little Martini with laying on top of him digging his elbow into Martini's side who just yelps in pain. "Oh for fuck sake..." I sigh then suddenly we hear slapping noises and we look over we see Martini slapping Simon's bald head to let him go. Martin just bursts out laughing and I head to admit it was quiet entertaining watching Simon flinch while Martini pretty much plays We Will Rock You on the guitarist's bald head what reflects the sun like a fucking mirror, I swear he fucking polishes his head. I wait a bit and just before it would turn into an actual fight and step in grabbing both of them by their ears.

"Hjertstedt, Söderberg?" I raise a brow as I give them both an death stare.

"Ouch, we'll behave!" Martini whines as he clenches his eyes and hisses while Simon just grins at me. "Do it harder baby" he winks then I twist his ears a bit and suddenly his grin disappears and he yelps. "Bitch!"

"Dick" I reply instantly then I let them go. "Alright I had enough of this. You two up, now" I look at the drummer and the guitarist who currently checking if they still have their ears then I look at Martin and Linton. "Yo assholes off we go" I whistle and snap my finger. Both of them gets up groaning and walk up to me. "You know we are not your dogs" Linton growls as he's giving me a bitch face.