#17 More Nightmares

Svea starts the story telling as she sits down next to the fire place and everyone's attention's is on her. Once she finishes her story another family takes her place and the whole room filled with laughs and occasional silence. As the story telling goes on I feel my eye lids getting heavy and soon enough I fall asleep on Tobias's shoulder.

* * *

Once again my nightmares have come forth....

Cold. The first thing I feel is cold as I wake up in a dark place. Pitch black. I move and reaching my hand out until my hand reaches something solid. By the rough texture I'd say it's a brick wall. I follow the wall blindly feeling around for a switch or a door. Soon my hand feels a switch and without thinking I am switching the lights on. I clench my eyes from the sudden brightness then once my eyes got used to it I slowly open them to look around. I'm in a basement, looks like every casual basement except there's blood on the ground and partially on the wall. As I look further I stumble back from the shock as I see two bodies with their arms tied above their head hanging off the ceiling. Both of their bodies covered in bruises showing they have been savagely beaten. Their clothes are blood soaked and ripped, what reveals several stab wounds and cuts. Suddenly I recognize them, I can recognize that striped shirt and light blue shirt. Simon! Tobias! My body starts to trembles and tears start to soak my face as I just stand there frozen, scared to move.

Steps. Someone's walking downstairs. Something inside me told me to hide, without even thinking I am behind a shelf grouching on the cold ground waiting for the person to come down. The closer the steps get the faster my heart beats and the more fear takes over me. When I look out I can't see their faces as its covered by a mask. His voice is distorted like I'm underwater. He steps closer to Simon and pulls out a dagger from his pocket. The dagger! The same dagger that I was holding in my other dream... What is going on? Suddenly without a second my breath cuts short my heart stops as I freeze in fear and shock. The blades cuts through Simon's flesh like it was nothing but butter. Blood spatters everywhere and I snap my head away clenching my eyes shut swallowing my tears. Suddenly sound of something wet hitting the ground makes me turn my head back but I was I didn't. I fall on my knee and throw up... it was... it was.... Simon's guts hitting the floor. I start to hyperventilate as I try to calm down but I just keep getting sick, choking on my tears until everything goes dark.

When I open my eyes again I am back the venue from my other dream. This time it filled with people. I can hear the boys playing Cirice in the back ground. As I scan the crowd I spot a guy in the front row, nothing extraordinary about him but I can recognize his shirt. It's an old limited edition Subvision shirt. The guy glances at me for a second then back at the stage. His long black hair falls in his face as he reaches down into his bag. I keep my eyes on me I don't even know why I just get this weird feeling. Suddenly my eyes widen as he pulls a gun out of his back and from then it's like a slow motion. He points the gun straight at Papa and my body freeze as the sound of the gunshot echoes through the hall and Papa's white suit slowly soaks in blood and he drops down onto the stage. I run onto the stage pushing Martin and Linton away and drop on my knees crying as I hold his body lifeless body. I sob into his hair as I holding him tight then suddenly another gunshot echoes through the building and seconds later a sharp pain jolts into my chest. As I look down I see as blood slowly starting to soak my shirt. I look around as my vision starts to get blurry, then everything goes dark and my body collapses on stage still holding Papa in my arms.

Suddenly I feel someone shaking me and when I open my eyes I see Tobias with a worried expression on his beautiful. Without a second thought I hug him tight and bury my face in his chest and clench onto him tight.

"Shh, it's okay darling" he says softly as he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight while gently stroking my hair. "What happened?" he asks quietly as he places a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"You and Simon were tortured then..." my voice breaks as I can't bring myself to say it. I just can't.

"Then, what?" he ask softly.

"You got shot...and died, then I got shot too..." I say quietly and he pulls away a bit then sigh.

"It's just a stupid nightmare beautiful please ignore it" he says softly as he caresses my cheek and looks deep in my eyes. I slowly start to calm down as I starting to get lost in his beautiful eyes.

"You're right" I say it quietly then nod and as I look around I realized that I'm at his house. "What happened?"

"Well you fallen asleep so I decided to take you home, then when we got in you started shaking so I decided to stay by your side" he says softly as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you" I nod as suddenly I start to blush and he just chuckles softly.

"I'll make some tea for you" he smiles before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

For the rest of the night Tobias and I were just cuddling on the sofa watching random shit on TV until both of us fell asleep. The next morning I when I woke up Tobias was still asleep. As I sat there watching him sleep, I realized I have made a huge mistake... I think I fallen in love with him. I let out a small sigh before quietly walking downstairs into the kitchen. I decided I will surprise him with a breakfast after everything he has done for me this is the least I could do.

I grab my phone and connect it to the speaker on the kitchen and press play on my random playlist. I start making pancake while suddenly I Like to Move It comes on by Reel to Real – as I said I have a weird playlist - and I instantly start dancing to the music and shake my ass while I flip the pancake. While I dance around the kitchen suddenly I hear a chuckle from behind me that scares me enough to jerk the pan and in a split of second the pancake stuck to low ceiling of the kitchen.

"Fuck" I curse as I look up. "See what you made me do!" I scold Tobias with a pout who just stands leaning against the door frame laughing.

"You are adorable" he smiles as he pushes himself away from the frame and walks up to me. Once he stands in front of me he puts his hands on my hips and pulls me into him before giving me a long kiss. Without a second thought I wrap my arms around his neck and lean into the kiss but seconds later I burst out laughing as the pancake from the ceiling peels off and lands on his head. He just sighs and shakes his head with a smile while taking the pancake off his head and gently smacks my face with it.

"Hey!" I exclaim with a chuckle. "Asshole!"

"Bite me" he sticks his tongue out then throws the pancake into the bin with a chuckle. "You're a sweetheart by the way, thank you for the pancakes" he smiles then leans in and gives me a quick kiss.

"It's okay" I smile then suddenly a question pops up in my head and without even being sure I wanted an answer I ask him. "Tobias do you like me?"