#19 The Last Ritual

"You gonna make me blush" I bite my lips as my face flares up and bury it in his chest. I feel his chest vibrates as he chuckles.

"I love how you turned into a little kitten" he smiles then kisses my head. "I love you babe" he whispers into my hair while squeezing me gentle.

"I love you too darling" I smile as I close my eyes. I don't ever want to let him go.

* * *

The next day we both woke up to a huge rumble coming from downstairs. Both of us thought the same thing: burglars. Due to the fact we did not use common sense logic that there's no burglar stupid enough to break into some's house at 9 in the fucking morning. So with both of us thinking there's an intruder we slowly sneak downstairs with some moves that would totally make it into a Mission Impossible movie minus the golf club that Tobias was clenching. I never knew he liked golf... Anyway As we got to the kitchen without a second thought Tobias stepped into the kitchen and swung the club.

"FUCK!" I hear a very similar yell and when I walk into the kitchen I can't help but burst out laughing as I see Simon kneeling on the ground holding his forehead. "What the fuck Forge who the fuck are you, Tiger Woods?" Simon groans as he slowly stands up still holding his forehead.

"Um.. oops?" Tobias chuckles awkwardly then he comes to his senses. "What the fuck are you doing in my house its 9 in the fucking morning!"

"We come to check on you as today is our last gig before Christmas" Martini grins as he walks in followed by the rest of the cattle. As they walk in and see Simon holding his head while Tobias holding the golf club they put two and two together and all of them burst out laughing while Simon just groans.

"You are all assholes" I sigh then roll my eyes and grab Simon's hand and pulling him into the kitchen. "Let me see your head Mr. Pineapple" I chuckle softly as I gently move his hand away then hiss as I see the big red lump. "Well good thing you are wearing a mask" I chuckle but he just gives me a 'Really...?' look with a bitch face. "Alright I'm sorry" I lift my hands up in my defence, then grab a pack of ice from the freezer and give it to him. "It should help with the swelling" I smile.

"Thanks babes" he smiles then he leans into kiss me but I gently stop him and he gives me a questioning look.

"Well I'm kinda with the ring master" I chuckle as I point at Tobias who is currently discussing details of the gig with Mauro.

"Oh my" Simon chuckles. "To be fair it was about fucking time, don't get me wrong you are a good fuck, in fact an incredible fuck but even the blind could see you two would end up with each other sooner or later"

"I guess you are right" I chuckle. "Sorry sweetie but our fucking ends here" I give him a dramatic sad face and he fakes a gasp and turns his head a way.

"You broke my heart" he says in a dramatic tone then we both just burst out laughing.

Once Simon was starting to feel better we all headed down to town to grab some proper breakfast then did some last minute shopping for the gig. While the boys were packing their costumes I rang up the venue and sorted everything out with them. As everything was ready and prepared we decided we have some time to chill so all of us took over Tobias's living room and decided to watch Zardoz. When the movie finished it was time to leave and go to the venue and get ready for the gig.

The venue was a beautiful church like building, it was stunning. Martini and I joked about how once Tobias will be kicked out of churches as we walked in. We walked through the corridors and I stared to have an uneasy feeling but I ignored it, but once we walked into the hall my body froze down. I shake my head and take a step back just to bump into Tobias who's smiles disappear when he sees the panic on my face.