#3 Sex On The Beach

Once the doc puts the cast on me we proceed to go to the beach once again. As I know that Tobias is already ready to explode I decide to be nice and stop my puns, after all, the poor bastard already hates himself for what happened, but damn it's fun to annoy him. When we get to the beach I am not even surprised at the sight that's greeting us.

* * *

Martin laying down on a sunbed reading, while Linton of course surrounded by girls and Simon once again killing Martini. I am surprised poor Martini still alive as if it would be up to Linton or Martin he probably would be dead by now. So much fucking attention, eh?

"And you dragged me out of the hotel room, cause of this?" Tobias looks at me and raising his brow with a long sigh.

"Cheer up Tobes. Look after them I will be back in a second I'm gonna change" I say then before he can protest I run off to the changing room, but once I get in I realize I can't do fuck all thanks to my wrist. So with a deep sigh I go back trying to find a potential who wouldn't fuck me while I get change, but knowing for a fact probably all of them would I go with Simon. Worst... choice... ever.

In the second I got out of my clothes he wraps his arms around me and start kissing my neck while his hands roam all over my body. "I missed you beautiful" he purrs into my ear in a husky tone while he slides his hand between my legs and start teasing me with his finger. I close my eyes and let out a small moan and he immediately covers my mouth and holds his hands tightly on my face. "Shhh we don't want anyone to know what we are doing right?" he smirks against my ear and suddenly pushes his fingers in and I moan against his palm. "Tobias fucked you didn't he?" he asks in a rather annoyed tone as he pushes his finger deeper in making me cry out. I shake my head to answer him then he slams his fingers in harder and curls them and I scream against his palm then I start to pant and moan. Fuck I am already close as hell. "Don't lie to me" he hisses then suddenly pulls his fingers out and shoves them in my mouth. "Suck it" he demands and I without any question start sucking on them, swirling my tongue around licking off all my juice. "Good girl" he smirks as he grabs my cheeks and gives me a rough kiss. He pulls away then sits down onto the stool after pulling his swimming shorts off revealing his already rock hard cock. I bite my lips as I look at it and I ready to take it in in anyway. "Sit down and ride me" he demands as he strokes himself a few times. "Yes sir" I bite my lips and walk up to me. I throw my legs over him and after placing to my entrance I slowly start to slide down letting out a long moan. "Fuck..." I wrap my arms around him and look into his beautiful sky blue eyes filled with pure lust. His lips turn into a devious smile as he grabs me by my hip and suddenly pulls me down on him.

"Fuuuck!~" I cry out and my eyes start to tear up from the sudden pain. "You fucking asshole" I pant as I bury my face into next his head and clench my fist on his back scratching him.

"It's okay baby girl" he coos with a smile as he gently strokes my back. Once I got used to him I started to move my hips riding him nice and slowly taking every inch of him in and he lets out a low growl what is the sexiest thing ever. I bite my lip as I look at him with a smirk and he slowly opens his eyes looking straight into mine then smiles. "Your pussy still feels fucking amazing, and fuck you are still so fucking tight" he hisses through his teeth then lets out another moan as I start to rock my hips a bit faster. He keeps moaning as tightens his grip on my hips and he soon starts moving my hip faster. "Fuck I can't take it anymore. Get off me" he growls as he moves me off of him then he lays down on the floor. "Sit on me, reverse, now!" he demands with a deep growl so I obey him and slowly sitting in down on him in reverse cowgirl but in the second the tip is in, he slams inside me and start fucking me at an insane speed that's making me cry out pretty much constantly. He runs his fingers through my hair then suddenly grabs a handful and pulls me back down making me arch my back what makes him hit the right spot and I cry out. He suddenly slams his palm on my mouth and grabs it tight shutting me up while keeping me in that position and start slamming inside me and just a few seconds later I let out a muffled cry against his palm as I cum all over him at the same time I feel him cum inside me and I bite my lips. He slows down as he rides out his orgasm then once he pulls out I collapse on him with a trembling body.

"That was a good fuck" he pants as he chuckles softly and kisses my shoulders then brings his hand between my legs then wipe off a handful of our mixed cum and brings it up to my lips. "Open your mouth" he smiles and I obey then he slowly let the juice drip into my mouth.

I lean closer and without he's even saying anything lick it of his fingers then suck them clean. "Such a dirty little slut you are" he smirks against my shoulder then gently kisses my neck.

Once he cleans both of us up and helps me put on my pentagram bikini () we start walking out but with my legs still trembling a fall into him and he just chuckles. "Did I fuck you too hard?" he grins then he gives me a soft kiss and picks me up in bridal style. "The least I could do for you babygirl" he smiles as he walks back with me.

"You de realize we heard her screams from here, right?" Martin looks at us with a chuckle and I just bite my lips looking at Simon.

"Oops" he says with a grin then kisses me again. "Let's put you down sexy" he says then gently lays me down onto one of the sunbeds.

"Thanks pretty boy" I smile and blow him a kiss.

"You two are gay as fuck" Tobias rolls his eyes and I just chuckle. His jealousy is just fucking adorable. Usually he is the one who gets jealous or Linton, holy shit when it comes to Linton he could kill when he sees me and Tobias, for some reason he is incredibly jealous of Tobias and vice versa. It's entertaining watching them fight over me.

"Oh shut up Forge stop being jealous, by the way what the fuck happened?" Simon asks as he looks at my hand. "Sorta explain why you two were so late"

"Tobias was a bit rough" I bite my lips as I look at him and he just shakes his head smiling.

"I smashed her against the door a bit too hard, didn't I gorgeous?" he smiles as he caress my face with his index finger and looks at me likes his treasure.

"Yes you were daddy" I bite my lips and blush a bit.

"Then she knocked herself out" Tobias shakes his head with a smile and Martin and Simon just look at us confused. "Well I let my fingers do the job and I guess she was a bit too horny, but I gave her permission to cum and as he snapped her head back from pleasure she forgot there was the door and boom" he imitates the boom noise with his hand. "She cracked the door" Tobias adds chuckling and gently stroke my head.

"And she seriously got knocked out?" Simon chuckles as he looks at me.

"Yupp" I nod awkwardly and my face flushes.

"Poor little baby" Martin pouts. "You okay, though right?"

"Of course I am" I chuckle then I close my eyes enjoying the sunshine letting the boys kill each other if they want to. Soon enough I slowly started to nod off but not even ten minutes later I heard Martini yelp... again. I swear to God. "Tobias it's your turn now, they are your kids" I growl without opening my eyes.

"Nah-ah. They are all yours I have nothing to do with them" Tobias denies and as I hear the yelp again I growl and stand up. "I hate you Jens" I groan then I look for the source of the yelp and soon enough I find Martini kneeling on the ground holding his nose while Simon and Linton are ready to kill each other.