#10 Shopping

Thank you for a certain ghuleh for the inspiration for the catty bits ;) Enjoy it~ 

###############################################################################

"They sounds terrible darling, you have to remember those are just stupid dreams" he says softly as he pulls me closer and embraces me.

"You're right" I mumble into his chest.

"I got you now don't worry, now try and go back to sleep" he smiles and kisses the top of my head.

* * *

The next morning I woke up to something quietly and gently shaking me up. I look up with half open eyes to find Linton Simon and Martin hovering over me. Jesus Christ what the fuck... I just raise a brow and look at the questioningly then they all point at Tobias who is still passed out in the arm chair with his mouth wide open snoring what sounds like a fucking tractor.

"Meaning?" I rub my eyes as I sit up.

"I have a shaving cream and a great opportunity" Linton grins while Martin holds up a long feather and Simon clenching the shaving cream. They need a life... it's 9 fucking 30 and they are already ready to die cause I am sure as hell if they wake him he will murder them.

"Off you pop but before you do it what kinda grave would you all like?" I look at them with a sarcastic smile but they just wave and proceed to sneak upon Tobias quietly.

I watch them do a terrible sneak then they stand around him, at this point I already know that Tobias is just pretending. I slept next to the guy enough to know when he is sleeping and when he is not. Simon careful puts a rather big amount of shaving dream into Tobias is hand, as he looks at me grinning Tobias suddenly moves and bitch slap him across the face with his shaving cream covered hand and I just burst out laughing. Then as he stands up to stretch he "accidentally" elbows Linton in the stomach then just looks at Martin and raise a brow who just takes a step back. Tobias just gives him a nod then looks at me.

"Yo don't give me that look Tobbe I am fucking innocent" I raise my hands up in my defence and he just shakes his head with a smile.

"You need to go shopping" Martin mentions it and that's when I realize he is right I have no clothes that is very suitable for the ball freezing weather, I really should have thought this before I blindly agree to comes with these assholes.

"I can lend you some clothes for today if you want to" Lilli smiles at me as she walks downstairs catching the last bit of the conversation.

"Yes please I would really appreciate that Lilli" I smile awkwardly as I scratch the back of my neck.

So I followed Lilli upstairs and we got ready while we left the boys to do whatever which probably mean skilling each other or setting something on fire. Soon enough the fire alarm went off. What did I say? When we went downstairs we found Simon and Linton in the kitchen holding a pan that was vomiting dark black smoke like a fucking dragon. Apparently they tried to make breakfast none of them can fucking cook. With that mishap Lilli ordered them to get in the car and wait for us in the car including the other guitarist and the lead singer. They all obeyed and we went upstairs and finished getting ready. I zipped up the long puffy jacket Lilli gave me before I stepped out and walked into the van that was surprisingly empty for something that should contain 5 men but there was only two there Mauro and Martin.

"Where's the rest?" I ask as I lean against the door of the van looking at the two men.

"Chasing Tobias" Martin replied quickly and I just give him a weird look.