#5 Gonna be a long flight

P.s: On the picture Toby looks like he is just through with life hahahha

################################################################################

Once they get back onto the bus I close the bus door and lock it putting the key deep into my pocket. By the time I turn around Simon and Tobias were passed out hugging each other on the sofa. Well they have hell of a morning ahead of them tomorrow.

* * *

I wake up with the sound of rumbling and as I poke my head out I check the time it was 9am, great I had like 4 hours sleep. I sigh as I see Simon, Linton and Tobias slamming up against the bus door trying to get out. What the fuck...?

"You asshole it's locked" I groan in a tired voice and climb out of my bunk yawning then I walk up to them.

"Why the fuck is it closed?" Tobias snaps at me as I unlock the door and they all burst through the door and soon enough I hear as they all belch and throw up but I just roll my eyes.

I put the bus keys down on the side then I start making some coffee not just for myself but everyone as much as I want to punch them especially Tobias's rude ass I still care for the fuckers. I grab my purse then I jog to the close by Subway as I know all of them will be starving, they always are after a long night of drinking. I get everyone's favourite including banana milkshake for Martini, a box of pineapple juice for Simon and two box of Marlboro light for Tobias as I know for a fact he ran out of cigs. After getting everything I slowly walk back to the bus.

"Babes I am sorry for snapping at you" Tobias apologises and hugs me as I walk onto the bus and I just shake my head smiling, I could never stay mad at him.

"It's okay Tobbe" I smile then put the bag down onto the table. "Alright food" and with like a magic word everyone gathers and attacks the bag. Once everyone gets their hands on their favourite sandwich the noises that they were making mostly can be described as an orgy. Groaning and moaning as they demolish the subs. "Don't cum" I smirk then suddenly Linton, Simona and Tobias starts choking like a madman.

"Fuck" Tobias's for air after a 5 minutes choking. "I always knew you gonna be the death of me" he rolls his eyes and shake his head smiling as he once get his breathing back properly. "Anyway what the fuck happened last night?"

"Well you definitely didn't find that blondie" I wink and he just gives me the biggest bitch face and "don't you fucking start again" look. "I had to" I chuckle then I sigh and look at Mauro who just let's out a deep sigh thinking about the previous night.

"Well long story short, I am engage to Linton, Martin had a love affair on the fridge and you two fuckers went on an Oompa Loompa hunt with a condom and a phone charger" I say chuckling and shaking my head while pretty much all of them just facepalms by their own stupidity.

"Wait what do you mean engaged to Linton?" Tobias nearly growls trying hard to hide his jealousy.

"Yeah babes, I mean fuck me feel free to marry me" Linton just winks at me and I can see Tobias temper rising.

"Well last night you were crying like a little bitch that no one loves you then when I said I do you asked me to marry you so I said yes before you started fucking crying again, but even I said yes you burst out crying and hugged me to death" I grin as I look at the bass player who's smile slowly disappears.

"I wish I could have seen that" Tobias says with a sarcastic smile. "Linton crying like a little bitch what's news?"

"Oh fuck you Forge, do you wanna take this outside?" Linton growls as he shoots up from his seat giving death stare to the singer.