#7 Linton the brat

I let out a long sigh as I lean against my seat and close my eyes. Finally relaxation and most importantly fucking quiet. But of course I couldn't enjoy too much as I feel Linton hands running up my thigh then squeeze it tightly while lean into my ear. "You really thought you fucking get away with slapping me?" he whispers it in a dangerous tone that runs shivers down my spine.

* * *

"Linton, do you have to be a goddamn brat?" I slowly open my eyes and look at him. Yep he is 100% serious. Fuck sake dude seriously? He just moves his hand between my legs and rubs his fingers roughly against me through my jeans. "You brat" I hiss through my teeth. "Mauro you should've used a condom..." I growl as I move Linton's hand away.

"You're telling me" Mauro sighs from the seat in front of us and Linton just flip both of us off. Finally when Linton leaves me alone I put my headphones not caring who's gonna die I just want to relax. I close my eyes and soon enough I was out like a light.

When I wake up we were preparing to land. Once the plane landed I stand up along with everyone and grabbed my bag then I noticed that everyone was giving weird looks. Oh great they probably seen what happened between Tobias and I, then I realized I still had blood on my shirt, probably that's what. As I walk up to the passport check the officer gives me a weird look and calls security. Okay what the fuck...

"Miss could you please come with us?" the security guy looks at me and motioning towards the office.

"Yeah, sure but what happened?" I look at him confused then look back at the guys and I see Linton laughing his ass off. What the fuck has he done now...

I follow the officer into the office where they give me a mirror and I just let out and aggravated scream. "Rubino!!" I scream as I clench the mirror. On my forehead with a sharpie was written 'Linton's whore'. "Excuse me Sir, if you look out the window you a twat grinning like idiot wearing blue shirt and black jacket, Linton Rubino. He is responsible for this.." I say as I grind my teeth.

"I see miss, well whoever responsible we can't let you walk around like that so I have to ask you to wash it off" the officer looks at me.

"Please! I don't want to walk around with this shit on my forehead. Also how much would I get if I commit murder at the airport?" I look at the officer while he escorts me to the bathroom while I try to scratch it off my face.

"The same as you would get outside the airport" the officer chuckles.

After a good 15 minutes of scratching and struggling I sorta managed to get it off except a huge black smudge on my forehead which I can't get off as it was permanent marker. The officer apologises and lets me go. As I walk out the office I see the guys staring at me and Linton just grinning.

"Before you do anything I just want to say that we seen nothing if anyone will ask" Mauro says he steps in front of me.

"Got it" I nod then he steps away and I start walking towards Linton with a murderous look in my eyes. The bass players just chuckles until he sees my lok and decide to leg it and me not giving a fuck I start chasing him around the airport. After we have nearly 2 and a half hours until the flights to Stockholm so I can fit a murder in easily.

A good half an hour of chasing Linton I gave up realizing he isn't worth it, so with a big huff and slammed down onto the couch in the waiting area next to Martini and Mauro, feeling the safest with them. Soon enough after we checked in with our Stockholm flight a great opportunity raised when everyone fell asleep except Martin and Mauro. Everyone should know about me, do NOT mess with me or you will get what's coming for you. I grabbed my sharpie and started decorating Simon, Tobias and of course Linton. A good half an hour later being proud of my work I popped the lid back onto my sharpie and shoved it in my pocket.

"You know they will kill you right?" Martin shake his head with a smiles as he looks up to speaking quietly as little Martini has fallen asleep on him.

"Payback is a bitch and so am I" I wink at him then I sit back down next to Mauro who just shakes his head. "Is Lilli still coming to pick us up?" I look at the keyboardist.

"Yes, she got my minivan so all should fit in" he nods and open his arms so I can cuddle up to him. I smile and lean against him resting my head on his shoulder as I get cosy to continue my nap.

Mauro has always been like a father figure to me and he is the only one I 100% trust on not fucking with me while I'm asleep. So with feeling safety I soon fell asleep. I had a horrible nightmare that we were on our way on tour and a bus has crashed and I watched as everyone was solely dying around me and screaming in pain, blood and guts everywhere then as I walked back onto the road suddenly a truck was coming at me and it the second it was about to hit me I wake up with a loud gasp with tears in my eyes shaking.

"Jesus you okay?" I hear Simon's voice from next to me. Without questioning how he got there or where is Mauro I wrap my arms around him and hug him tight.

"Shh it's okay, it's just a bad dream" he says in a soft voice as he holds me tight and gently strokes my hair. I can't help it but just clench onto him not wanting to let go. Yes I might want to kill them every now and then but these 6 assholes are my family and my closest friends, I care about them dearly and I would give my life for them and that dream was way to realistic. I hate showing weakness as I like to stay strong not showing much emotions so I won't worry the guys but I can't hold it, not after that. Once I calm down a bit a take a deep breath and pull back, well try to pull back but Simon isn't letting me. "You need a good cuddle don't even deny it, so put your goddamn pride away and enjoy the cuddle" Simon smiles at me then kisses my fore head. A small smile appears on my lips and I nod as I let my head drop back onto his shoulder. "So wanna tell me what shook you up?"

"A really bad dream... we were in a crash and you were all half dead, ripped apart fighting for your lives..." I say quietly and he just looks at me surprised then a smile crawls onto his face.

"I knew you love us" he jokes with a win then kisses my forehead again. "It was just a stupid dream, you ain't getting rid of us that easily" he chuckles what makes me chuckle a bit as well. Simon always knew how to cheer me up.

"That is true" I nod with a smile then I check my phone for time and I realize we only have 10 minutes until the plane leaves and I suddenly hear a last call for boarding to our plane. "Shit! Guys!" I place my fingers between my lips and let out a deafening whistle that makes everyone shoot up. "Grab your shit our plane is leaving in ten minutes!"

Like a chicken that lost its head we grab our bags and literally leg it to the gate which we manage to reach the last minute and get on the plane. Once we got on the plane everyone relaxes and we just chuckle until Simon, Tobias and Linton start staring at each other, then at me. All of them has their biggest bitchface on and I just shrug with an innocent look.

"You can call me karma cause I am a bitch" I smile.

"Do I even wanna know what mine says?" Linton growls and I just shake my head with a giggle. I am no artist but with my prettiest handwriting I wrote 'I Tobias' on Linton's forehead. On Tobias forehead I wrote 'I Linton' and on Simon's fore head I draw a pineapple and wrote 'I'm gay af'.

"You are fucking dead once I get my hands on you" Tobias growls and slams back into his seat having a hissy fit while Simon and Linton just still giving me a death stare then suddenly a devious smirk appears on their lips.

"I think a punishment is overdue" Linton smirks as he looks at Simon.

"You are more than right Rubino, someone forget to obey" Simon says it with a smirk then both of them looks down on me. "Get your ass up now" Simon says it in a stern voice while Linton already standing holding his hand out to me which I hesitantly take. He roughly pulls me to him and start walking to the back of the plane with me clenching my hand what my seem cute to someone who sees us but in reality he was squeezing the life out of my hand.

"You will learn not to obey" Linton says it in a stern voice as he pushes me into the bathroom and seconds later Simon joins us so I am squashed between them in the tiny bathroom and I can clearly feel their erections pressing against me. Oh dear.

�?w���]