#11 Trip down to memory lane

Once all of us were knackered out from all the fucking chasing and running around we done in these mere few hours Lilli and I decided we don't care what's going on we are leaving. Thanks fuck everyone was ready to go, so packed with bags we got in the van and started riding home. The ride home was surprisingly quiet then it hit all of us and like lighting all of us shot up "LINTON!"

* * *

Like a madman we drove back to the mall where we find Linton in an adult store... where else. The idiot hasn't even realized we left, if you ask me we should have left him there. Anyway after picking up the lonesome bass player we drove back to the Rubino household where I got change into some of my new clothes and returned Lilli's to her. Once I got change Tobias decided to steal me away. Which of course made Simon and Linton have a hissy fit but not like the green eyed vocalist gave rat's ass about it.

"Alright Forge what are you planning now?" I glance at him as he calls a taxi.

"You'll see" he just winks at me and I just sigh, this man will be the death of me I swear.

As the taxi arrives we both getting and the whole journey he just had his smug look on and I was ready to punch him into the next millennium. Once the Taxi pulls up we get out and he leads me to their old studio. What the fuck are we doing? I thought to myself as we walked in, but once we got in I gasp as I see who's standing there. I can recognise her anywhere. I have not seen her for like 10 years but she changed nothing.

"Fia!" I exclaim as I pretty much jump on the woman who just laughs and hugs me tight.

"Hey kiddo" she chuckles as she pats my head while I try not to squeeze the life out of her. "How you doing?"

"I'm great how you doing? God I heard you guys and you guys are fucking amazing, but God I missed you so much" I mumble into her chest as I hug her tight.

"I missed you too and thank you" she chuckles softly and squeeze me tightly, resting her head on top of mine.

As I stood there hugging her, the world slowly cease to exist there was only and her. Fia has always been like a big sister figure to me and I was really attached to her, it broke my heart when I had to move away and leave her behind. I guess I never got into the story of how I ended up in this madness, away from the sweet, quiet and ball freezing town of Linköping.

When I was 15 I got really into music and mostly managing music. I was always interested how life would be on the road, so I studied helped out with smaller bands, then slowly worked my way up until when I was 19 one day I got a job offer from a small label company in the US that they needed a manager and they would like to have me. I was over the moon but never really wanted to leave Link, but because it was a big opportunity I left. From then I worked my way up worked with bigger and bigger bands until I got signed up to Ghost. Once we found out we are from the same town we hit it off very well with the guys, I was quiet surprised I never actually worked with them back in the days, but yeah. We hit it off then I pretty much became their whore.

As for Fia, my mom used to be really good friends with her dad and I met her when I was ten, as I was an only and lonely child I got attached to her really quick. She always had my back, and protected me from everything; we used to jam out a lot when my mom let us use the garage. So throughout the years we became really close, but once I moved I lost contact with everyone due to my busy schedule. I remember every detail about her and every day we spent together. Remember looking at her like she was a goddess, I always wanted to be like her, so strong, so beautiful, so talented. I remember sitting at the roof top on a summer night just drinking beer talking about the future. As we laid there looking at the stars without a single worry in a world, talking about what happens when we get big. We always talked about me being their manager or their merch girl and we can tour the world together. I guess somehow it really did happen but on different paths.