#14 Come Together As One

I get up from the couch quietly and walk into the kitchen, the lights were off but I the moon light was bright enough to light my way. Once I was further away I messaged Fia letting her know about the decision. She was happy to know that I made up my mind and we exchanged details so we can bug each other whenever. I let out a quiet, relieved sigh as I walk up to the sink getting myself a glass of water. The cool liquid feels like heaven as it slides down my dry throat but I nearly choke on it as someone's arm suddenly wraps around me.

* * *

As I feel the stubbles on his chin down on the base of my neck I already know who it is. "Why aren't you asleep?" I smile as I close my eyes and lean against him while reaching back and running my fingers through his short dark brown hair.

"I can ask the same thing from you babygirl" he smiles against my neck between placing soft kisses on the open skin. "Nightmares again?" he asks softly and I stop for a second, how does he know about my nightmares? He realizes and just kisses my neck one last time before placing his chin on my shoulder. "Yes Simon told me, don't kill him, he is just worried about you" he says softly as he gently squeezes me. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry" I sigh as I drop my head back onto his shoulder and stare at the ceiling. Somehow, being in his arms always made me feel so safe; no matter where were we or what happened once his arms were around me everything else ceased to exist and I calmed down straight away.

"I always worry about you, you know you are way more than just a cheap, well looking at your wages isn't" he says jokingly interrupting himself and I just gently nudges his side as I chuckle as well. "you aren't just some whore for us. We all care about you and you know that, right?" he asks and I just nod. "Come on" he smiles as he unfolds his arms, stepping away from me and holding his hand out to me. I just raise a brow but without question I take his hand and follow him.

He leads me through his house until we reach a dark, wooden door covered in stickers, lyrics and symbols. I look at him questioning as he opens the door and steps away motioning to me to walk in. As I curiously walk in I half expect a fucking sex dungeon as I stand on top of the stairs behind the door. I walk a bit further in on top of the staircase and soon the whole room reveals and I just gasp. Instead of a sex dungeon –as I expected- I find a hidden music room. The walls are painted deep red and along the walls are shelves stacked with records and CD's. It's like a small heaven on Earth. Around the room a dark red velvet couch and leather arm chairs, along with a small recording studio and guitars. It's absolutely beautiful.

Tobias takes my hand and leads me down the stairs into the musical heaven. He smiles as he let's go of me and let me explore the room. As I child I just stand there with sparkly eyes not knowing where to start but after a few seconds of shock I go straight for his records and start looking through them. He just stands there smiling and biting his lips enjoying seeing me being so excited. I don't tend to show my soft side to the guys I like to be the strong female figure who can control this cattle so everyone knows if I am going soft I am either incredibly happy or some serious shit went down.

"Ah" I grin as I find the record what I have been looking for. I carefully pull the record out then place it on the record player and start playing it. In the second he hears the first note his lips turn into a smirk.

"This is why I love you. Candlemass, how did you know?" he chuckles softly as he shakes his head with a smile.

"I know you more than I know myself Forge" I chuckle as I look at him.

"May I ask you for a dance?" he asks in his Papa accent as he bows and I just roll my eyes with a smile and take his hand. He chuckles as he pulls close to him and place his other hand on my waist while I place mine on his shoulder; and while The Well Of Souls playing in the background we dance around the room to the rhythm of the song. As we dance around suddenly I start laughing and he just stops giving me a confused look but still holding me. "What?"