#2 Fucking smashing...

Alright so this chapter is a a hardcore Tobias chapter. Enjoy reading there are some funny bits, also poor poor Tobias... But believe me its a smashing chapter, it's a total knock out ;)

################################################################################

"Oh really?" he raises a brow and suddenly pushes me against the door as he grabs my hips. "Who is in control now?" he whispers into my neck in a husky voice that sends shivers down my spine and I already feel the fire building in my stomach. He pulls away to look into my eyes. His emerald eyes clouded darkly with lust and he looks at me like a prey.

Suddenly my phone rings and without checking it I pick it up not moving my gaze from his. "What?" I ask then Tobias suddenly leans closer grabs me by thighs and lifts me up while still shoving against the door and biting down on my neck. "Oh fuck" I moan running my fingers through his hair.

"You okay?" I hear Martin's voice.

"Yeah" I say it then I look down into Tobias's eyes and shake my head. "No, I'm not"

* * *

"Take my car and go, we'll meet you there" I slur it quickly then hang up as I throw my phone onto the bed.

"Good girl" Tobias purrs it into my ears as grinding himself against me while biting my neck.

"Oh fuck" I moan biting my lips as I run my fingers through his hair then I clench my fist and yank his head back before attacking his lips. He lets out a deep growl against my lips as I yank on his hair then he grabs my wrist and slam it against the door. I hiss as the pain shoots across my body and look at him with same animalistic look in my eyes as he has in his. I know it's gonna be a rough fuck.

"I am in fucking control, understood?" he asks as he tightens his grip on my wrist and pressing me harder into the door. I wrap my legs around his waist and I nod as I look into his eyes biting my lip. "I didn't hear it" he growls and grabs my throat squeezing it a bit.

"Yes, Papa I understood" I whimper while look into his eyes. He smiles then lean closer giving me a soft kiss while still holding my throat but loosened his grip. "Good girl" he whispers against my lips while he slides his hand down into my shorts and starts rubbing my clit through the fabric of my panties. "Fuck!~" I let out a moan and drop my head back while he just look at me with a proud smirk on his face. Fucking asshole knows exactly how much I wanted him and for how long.

"Your moans are beautiful babygirl and- oh my" he interrupts himself and chuckle as he slides his finger further down in my pants. "someone is more than ready for their papa, aren't you kitten?" he smirks as he rubs his fingers between my folds through my now completely soaked panties then suddenly he moves the fabric and slides two finger in.

"Fuck!" I exclaim and tug on his hair while the fire inside just burns and burns.

Suddenly Tobias puts me down and yanks down my short along with my panties and throws it across the room then he gets on his knees and looks at me. "You won't cum until I say so" and with that without wasting any seconds he buries his face between my legs and savagely starts eating me. I cry out of the suddenly pleasure and drop my head back once again while running my fingers in his hair and tugging on it slightly. My moans grow louder as his tongue gets deeper and deeper then out of the sudden he bites me and I just scream. "Fuck!" I yank on his hair and he growls against my folds and bites me harder what makes me cry out and tears starts to roll down my cheeks from the mix of pain and pleasure. He continues eating me and obeying his orders getting to be impossible to obey as I am already ready to cum. "Papa, please... Can I cum?" I cry as I gently tug his hair. "Not yet and look at me while I destroy your pussy" he says it in a stern voice. I nod and look down but seeing him between my legs with a lust filled look and lips covered in my juice literally drives me insane and I have to bite my lips, clenching my teeth as I try my best not to cum. As he goes back eating me while his eyes locked with mine my legs starts to tremble as I starting to cry from the anticipation and the build up being ready to explode. Suddenly he stops and I let out a disappointed groan. He stands up and giving me a rough kiss, pretty much shoving his tongue down my throat. I moan against his lips as I taste myself on his and I slide my hand down between my legs, I was about touch myself when he let out a loud warning growl against my lip.

"Sorry Papa!" I apologise and move my hand away immediately and he just smiles against my lip. He replaces his tongue with his finger immediately start fingering me with three fingers and I just cry out dropping my head onto his shoulder and letting out a muffled cry. He shoves his fingers inside me merciless while I just cry against his shoulder wishing he would just let me come as this is just pure torture. "Cum for Papa" he whispers it into my ears in his Papa voice and in the second he says that I cum with a loud cry exploding on his fingers and drop my snap my head back from pleasure. But with forgetting that I was against the door I literally bash my head against the door so hard I hear the wood crack.

"Fuck me" I curse as I hold my head.

"Holy shit baby are you okay?" Tobias look at me worried but suddenly everything goes dark.

"Nope" I slur it then I just black out.

When I wake up I am already dressed and I see Tobias looking at me worried. I look around and see we are still in the hotel room. Holy shit how long I have been knocked out? "Oh thanks fuck, you okay babe?"

"Yeah I'm cool, how long I have been knocked out?" I look at him as I get up slowly.

"Only five minutes I was about to call an ambulance, you scared the shit out of me" Tobias lets out a long sigh then shakes his head. "I need to tease you less harder next time" he chuckles softly.

"Fuck that, you just need to make sure there's no wall behind me or I'm wearing a helmet" I chuckle and he just shakes his head and kisses me. "Anyway, we have to go to the beach!" I say happily as I try push myself up but as I put pressure in my wrist I yelp from pain.

"You okay?" Tobias gives me a worried a look and I just look at my wrist which is slightly swollen and bruised. "Nope, Tobes... you broken my wrist" I chuckle and bite my lips. "What? Are you-" he interrupts himself as he looks at my wrist. "Yeah... I have broken your wrist" he groans and face palms himself. "I am so sorry baby"

"It's okay baby, it was smashing" I wink at him and he just sighs.

"You and your fucking puns" he rolls his eyes as he stands up. "Come one broken princess gotta take you to hospital to patch you up"

"At least it wasn't the thunder that broke inside me" I look at him teasingly and I can tell he already had enough.

"If I were you I'd shut up or I accidentally throw you down the stairs" he sighs and puts his shades on.

"Well it will be a long way down for sure" I shrug and Tobias just groans in frustration. "Come on daddy at least I won't be wearing my independence like a crown AND I definitely will be on the level"

"I am going to kill myself" he says with a sharp inhale and I carried on by the time we got to the hospital Tobias was ready to murder me. Once we get in the doc takes me to do my x-ray then soon he comes back with the result. As he hangs it up he shows us where the bone is fractured and I look at Tobias and he know exactly what's coming. "Don't you fucking dare" he says it grinding his teeth.

"Can you see the scars inside me?" I ask happily and he just turns to the doctor who just looks at us confused.

"Doc, tell me, do you have any heavy sedatives you can give her? Rat poison, maybe?" Tobias asks and the doctor just shakes his head with a chuckles.

Once the doc puts the cast on me we proceed to go to the beach once again. As I know that Tobias is already ready to explode I decide to be nice and stop my puns, after all, the poor bastard already hates himself for what happened, but damn it's fun to annoy him. When we get to the beach I am not even surprised at the sight that's greeting us.