#8 Punishment

"You will learn not to obey" Linton says it in a stern voice as he pushes me into the bathroom and seconds later Simon joins us so I am squashed between them in the tiny bathroom and I can clearly feel their erections pressing against me. Oh dear.

* * *

Simon runs his hand through my hair then suddenly clenches his fingers in it and yanks my head back while Linton is already unbuttoning my jeans. "Be a good girl and we might hold back" Simon whispers in a husky tone into my neck then bites down next to the spot where Tobias did and my skin being sore I let out a cry as the pain jolts through my body.

"We need to shut her up" Linton smiles as he unwraps the scarf from his neck then gives it to Simon who puts it in my mouth and ties it around the back of my neck. "There we go, doesn't she looks ravishing?" he smirks as he looks into the mirror looking at me.

Linton yanks my skinnies down along with my tights then let Simon pull my panties down. Once I am free down there Linton leans in and bites down on the other side of my neck while he slides his hand down between my legs and I feel my body fire up. I drop my head back onto Simon shoulder and let out a muffled moan against the scarf as both of them bites my neck, then suddenly Linton shoves two of his fingers inside me and my body jerks up but Simon yanks me back by my hips and I feel his freed erection pressing against my ass. I close my eyes and clench and let out a whimper as Linton start moving his fingers at a savage speed then I suddenly feel Simon's wet fingers on my back entrance and I just shake my head but he just lets out a dark chuckle and presses his finger in. I clench my eyes shut and bite down on my scarf then start to pant. It has been a while we did this.

"How the fuck do you stay so tight?" Linton chuckles darkly as he curls his fingers and I arch my back whimpering as clench on his hoodie.

"Speaking of tight" Simon smirks and adds another finger what makes my body jerk up again but he has a death grip on my hip what I am sure will fucking bruise. As he starts moving his fingers soon the pain ceases and it's replaced by pleasure. I moan against the scarf as both of the man works their fingers on me while leaving dark hickies on my chest and my shoulder.

Once Simon thinks I am loose enough he slowly slides his length into me and I bite down hard on the scarf holding back a moan and dropping my head back onto his shoulder. Fuck. He places both of his hands on my hip as he lets out a low growl and slowly starts moving so I can get used to his length. Once he knows I am okay he stops being gentle and start ramming inside me and I let out a muffled scream against the scarf while I see Linton freeing his hard cock then presses his tip against my folds teasing me what just fucking kills me. I moan loudly and whimper as my body starts to shake from anticipation I just want me him inside me already. He lets out a chuckle. "Hold her tight" he looks at Simon who just nods between his groans and tightens his grip on my hip and stops while Linton slides his full length into me. I cry out and I feel as tears starting to roll down my cheek and I drop my head back panting trying to get used to both of them.

A few minutes later they both start moving and pleasure mixed with pain jolts through my body as I close my eyes and moan against the scarf once again. Soon enough both of them loses it and start fucking me merciless. I cry against the scarf as I can feel I already feel the climax building inside of me. Suddenly Simon yanks on my hair and turns my head towards the mirror. "Look at us both fucking you" he says in a husky breathless tone that adds more to the pleasure and seeing our reflection, seeing both of them with that goddamn fucking smirk on their faces is more than I can take.

"You're a good little whore" Linton smiles then suddenly slams deeper hitting the right spot and that's all I need. I cry against the scarf as I reach my climax and drop my head onto Simon's shoulder once again.

Linton thrusts deep into me as he rides out his orgasm, and I can feel Simon doing the same. Both of them kisses my shoulder and slowly slides out of me making me let out one last muffled moan before Simon unties the scarf and let it drop onto the floor. I lean against the sink as I try to catch my breath then once my breathing goes back to normal I start pulling my panties back up but Linton just shakes his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk You really think we are finished with you?" he says as he looks up to me with lust filled eyes and I can see as he gets hard again alongside with Simon.

"You do realize I can't get you off both at the same time?" I raise a brow as I lift my left wrist up that has the cast on.

"Oh no darling we had... better ideas" he smirks as he steps in front of me pushing me against the sink and without warning he slams inside me again and I let out a loud moan. He slams his hand over my mouth and Simon takes my free hand and places it on his hard cock. I wrap my fingers around him and start moving them while Linton fucks me into the sink.

Simon lets out a groan as I starts working my hand faster and Linton suddenly slows down making me moan loudly against his palm and closing my eyes. He moves his hand away to replace it with his lips and giving me a deep kiss while giving me slow but deep thrusts, before he grabs my hips. Simon slams his hand over my mouth as Linton slams inside me again and starts fucking me into oblivion. I let go of Simon's cock as I grab Linton's shoulders and digs my nail into them clenching my eyes as I once again feel myself getting closer and closer to reach my climax. Suddenly Linton pulls out and Simon takes his place and with his hand still over my mouth he grabs my hip and ram inside me hitting that goddamn spot again and my eyes roll to the back of my head as I moan loud against his hand.

"Don't cum until I allow you" he growls into my ears as he thrusts harder constantly hitting my spot and my eyes starts to tear up from torture of not being allowed to cum. I whimper against his hand as I clench my hand onto his shoulder. He keeps slamming inside me with a satisfied smirk spreading across his face then he leans close to my ear. "Cum you little whore" he whispers it in a husky tone and as he slam inside me roughly reaching his own climax. I jerk my head back letting his hand slip off my mouth and I cry out his name as I cum. Suddenly he places his hand over my mouth again and stops and all of us just looks terrified cause sure as hell the whole fucking plane heard my scream.