Part 5

3 Months later

Today I’m finally getting out of the hospital. I already got released once but that didn’t turn out so well so they waited until I was much better until I could go home.  I waited outside with my doctor who almost became like a second dad to me. His name was Jason and we exchanged numbers so in case I ever felt like something was wrong I could call him and he’d come by to check on me. I saw my little sister run up to me and I gave her a big hug I haven’t properly hung out with her ever since I was in the hospital and she was so excited to finally be able to play with me again.

I gave Jason a last hug and finally went home with my parents.

When I got home about 50 people were there to greet me and welcome me back home all my friends and family were there to celebrate. Jason told me to take things slow but I wasn’t really good at that.

“Camila you don’t look too good ya need to sit down come on gurl I’ll sit down with ya” I heard Dinah say and I was really glad she said that because I probably wouldn’t have done that without her.

Dinah’s POV

I was so happy to see Camila get healthy again. But she didn’t know her boundaries just yet she totally overworked herself. What she didn’t know was that her doctor told us to make sure just won’t do that. I haven’t know her for too long but she has become one of the bestest friends I ever had for sure and we already overcame one of the probably biggest struggles in her life.

“How are you feeling Mila? And don’t try to lie you know I can see it when you lie” I winked at her and she started giggling.

“I’m good I really am and thank you Dinah this was hard for all you guys too and I never even thought about how you guys were feeling I’m so selfish and I’m sorry” she said and she looked like she was about to cry.

I took her hand and gave her a tight hug. “There’s nothing to be sorry for Mila you are our friend and I will be here for you.”

The doorbell rang and Lauren hurried to the door.

Lauren’s POV

“What are you doing here get away we don’t want you here.” I looked him in the face and he just smirked.

“I want to see Camila” I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in his face. But the door kept ringing so I let the unpleasant guest inside.

I ran over to Camila to tell her who came when she went pale. “I I I I don’t wanna see him Lauren” I took her hand in mine to show her that I was with her “I’ll back you up beautiful” with that her face lit up and we went up to him.

“What do you want from me” Camila spoke in an angry tone which surprised both of us since Camila never got mad her body physically never made it possible for her to get mad it’s like it shook it off. She was like the big version of a marshmallow, soft in every aspect you just wanted to cuddle that girl all day.

“Look I came to apologize it wasn’t right for me to just leave you in this situation but I just couldn’t take it anymore those hospital rooms day in day out I just got ill thinking about going back in there. And then I met Karlee and something just felt so right I didn’t want for all this to happen Camila.” What an asshole I thought and Camila must’ve thought the same because the second he stopped talking she slapped him across his face she grabbed my hand tighter and ran off with me still holding her hand and running close behind her. We ran into her room and she let herself fall on her bed.

“Lauren”

“Yes Camila”

“Can you please come cuddle me?”

“Of course” I answered instantly making it sound almost a little desperate. I held her in my arms for what felt like minutes but apparently turned out to be a full two hours. We talked about everything and everyone but I never let go of her.

I looked down her body admiring her sexy curves and her head band she wore to hide her bald head underneath.

“Stop looking at my head I know it looks horrible.”

“Stop doubting yourself Camila in my eyes you’re beautiful no matter if you have hair or you don’t”

I watched her cheeks turn into a light shade of read as she hid her head in the crook of my neck. I gave her a quick peck on her head when she started facing me again.

“Thank you for not leaving me” she whispered to me “I don’t deserve all the support and love from you after I have been nothing but selfish.”

“You deserve way more than the love and support I gave you the last few months.” I looked her in the eyes and in a moment of weakness I leaned in and kissed her.

I felt her soft and warm lips on mine when I realized what I was doing. I immediately broke the kiss and ran out of her room leaving Camila lying on her bed with a confused look on her face.

It’s going down i’m yelling camren lol i have no hobbies okay so they kissed huhu so what is camila gonna do about it y’all will see soon but first I hope you like this update J