Part 27

Hello hello and welcome to a new chapter presented to you by me?? 

jk have fun with the new update i love you all enjoyyyy

*Camila's POV*

I heard my phone ring so I looked up from homework to see Lauren's face on my phone screen.

I picked up my phone.

"Hey LoLo"

"Hey camz I need your help Tommy was here I think Chris bought more stuff"

"WHAT" I yelled "I told tommy to back off from him"

"Well either tommy or chris didn't listen."

"I know you don't wanna hear this but I know that Tommy never breaks a deal I told him he can make me pay for it so I doubt he broke his word but if Chris wants more stuff he can just make me pay more so he'll come"

"Look Camz I can't let you go through this again I know you went through hell to get away from him"

"Lauren I know you're not serious you're talking in your pitty voice and you only use that when you're not fully serious. Look I know this means we're gonna be over but I overheard your conversation with Ally I know you pick him and I get it he's your little brother and you know chris is like my own brother so don't worry but you'll have to look after chris take his phone or whatever you need to do just keep him away from Tommy I'll handle the rest."

"I love you Camila" I smiled at her words and hung up.

"i love you too Lauren" I whispered

<3 weeks later>

It's been 3 weeks since that last phone call with Lauren it seems that chris got the message at least he stopped contacting Tommy. Besides all the punches and black eyes I've gotten which each payed off $10 I have been giving Tommy all my lunch money. Lauren made sure I had something to eat by putting a sandwich in my locker every morning. I guess she owed me that. I couldn't contact her anymore it hurt too much seeing her but I knew that if I would be with her Tommy most likely would hurt her too and I could never forgive myself for not protecting her.

I couldn't be seen with anybody in school but both Normani and Dinah spent almost every evening at my house taking care of all the bruises.

My mom and dad gave me some weird looks at the beginning but they probably thought I was an addict again.

I was playing tag with my little sister every movement was followed by a wave of pain but I couldn't let my sister down after all she was the last person I had.

I couldn't sleep at night my thoughts were wandering around thinking about all the beautiful moments we had and how it could be right now if it weren't for tommy. I didn't wanna blame chris for this mess but I kind of had to.

*Chris's POV*

I heard my sister crying in the room next to me. It wasn't a new sound to me she always used to do that after mom died. She'd be the strong girl for us but at night she was just as broken as everyone else in this house. We played our roles as strong family really well but anyone that was able to look at our family close enough could see the real truth. But she had stopped that a few years ago but I didn't have to think for a second as to why she was crying tonight.

I got up and tiptoed passed my dad's room hoping he wouldn't hear me get into my sisters room.

"Lauren" I whispered. She flipped around in her bed and quickly dried her tears.

"You don't have to dry your tears Lauren I can hear you cry all the way to my room."

"Just go back to bed chris we have school tomorrow"

"I can't sleep knowing I'm the reason for you crying" I walked across the room and sat next to her in her bed. She leaned her head on my shoulder as we continued our conversation.

"You're not the reason I'm crying Chris"

"Yes I am Lauren we both know you're crying over Camila and it's my fault you guys aren't together anymore. I ruined your life with her. And like that's not enough I ruined her entire life and I can watch her struggle every single day. I see her in school and she appears with new bruises daily last week she had a broken rib and I couldn't do anything."

I felt Lauren's hand run through my hair. "it's not your fault chris I could be with her maybe not in school but I could've fought for our relationship if I would've wanted to but I didn't."

"Why didn't you"

"Look Chris I don't know if you're the right person to talk about when it comes to my love life"

"Why because I'm a guy" I smirked

"Shut up Chris"

"Come on Lauren talk to me it's not like you have a lot of options right now" I laid down on her bed waiting for her to talk

"It's everything Chris it's like she has two personalities. She's been my best friend since years and then she became a drug addict and dated Tommy then she got away and we fell in love I love her Chris and then she became sick and right when I thought everything was gonna be fine she forgot who I was and cheated on me then after a while she fights for me again and now this. It's like something is constantly finding a way for us not to be happy."

"Nobody but yourselves is keeping you from being happy something inside you is keeping you from being in love and we both know what that is"

"Actually we don't what are you talking about."

"You're afraid Lauren you've lost a loved one when you were only 10 ever since you haven't had one single person that you stuck with because whenever things get serious you get scared. Scared of losing them too. You've been living with a guy that lost his loved one almost all your life and you're scared of having that happen to you too. But trust me sometimes you have to risk something in life. If dad had known what happened to mom before he got married he would've done nothing different because he doesn't regret risking losing her because he loved. He loved and he lost but all the pain he went through was worth it for those years he had with her. So stop being scared of things you can't change you could die in a car accident any day that doesn't keep you from driving either or does it?"

"You know what Chris you're really smart considering you're only 15" She kissed my cheek and we both fell asleep.

Shit is going down again i'm sorry guys

35 votes for the next chapter