Part 23

update day yayuh....thank you guys for the constant support and for going cray with the votes you guys are awesome!! today is my last day of work so maybe i'll update more during my vacation!!

but for now read my dear

Normani’s POV

I was driving home with Dinah and Ally and all we could talk about was what Camila and lauren or Camren, how we call them, were taking about outside the bowling alley.

“It must’ve been a good talk Lauren was happy I used to be her neighbor and it is rare to see her wearing such a big smile camila was the only person I had seen in years that made her smile.

“But what about Demi and Selena dawgs I’m almost positive Mila was jealous.”

“OH Dinah you always think everyone is jealous”

“Rude I don’t always say that”

“Yes you do Dinah” Ally laughed.

“Dinah you’re gonna sleep over tonight we need to find a way to talk to Camila and Ally you’ll try to get Laur to talk tomorrow in school”

“So now let’s get this party started” Dinah squealed putting on Beyoncé’s new album.

To: Lauren

From: Camila

Hi Lo wanna take a walk?

From: Lauren

To: Camila

I’m sorry I’m really tired I’ll see you tomorrow in school.

Camila’s POV

I sighed and decided to go to bed then. I thought Lauren finally understood what was going on and we finally had a nice conversation. But apparently things are never easy in life. At least that’s what I learned so far.

<School>

Lauren’s POV

My first period was advanced math I walked through the halls with Ally hoping I wouldn’t see Camila. Yes we talked and I shouldn’t try to get out of her way but well I am. I know that if she’d be here staring into my eyes I couldn’t resist her she had that effect on me. But I tried to not forgive her this fast after all she hurt me and I was still hurt. I felt the burn from the fresh wounds on my hips rubbing against my skinny jeans it was pain caused by her and I could not forgive her that easily.

“Lauren” I noticed a hand wiggling infront of my eyes so I shook my thoughts away and realized Ally had been talking to me.

“Sorry Allycat let’s go to Maths class” we soon made it to the classroom without passing any of my friends.

“Hey Laur did you do your homework?”

“Yeah sure do you wanna copy it?” I asked the short guy standing infront of me

I gave out my homework when my principal came into my classroom and called for my name. It was rare to see our principal outside his office so I grabbed my books and rushed after him.

“Lauren we have a question about your brother”

“Chris? Why?”

“He didn’t come to school today or yesterday or any other day in the last two weeks. So I repeat do you have any idea where he is?”