Part 13

Well i guess this chapter is not what you guys expected it to be but you'll see. If you have any future ideas tell me i've already written quite far ahead but i'm curious as to what you guys want to happen just comment if i'll use it i'll dedicate the chapter to you of course so just comment or tweet me @slapmedinah

Lauren’s POV

I ran into the bathroom sobbing at the thought of losing the love of my life.  I broke down crying on the bathroom floor when an elderly lady came up to me trying to comfort me but I just shook her off. I didn’t need anyone to comfort me I’m stronger than all these people think why can’t nobody see that. I have lost my mom and I can lose Camila without needing any kind of comfort. And that moment was when something inside me snapped. I didn’t care if she died anymore.

I wiped my tears away and walked into the hall seeing Dinah and Normani stand infront of the room looking inside the tiny window which was the closest anyone could get to Camila right now.

“Let’s go shopping” I said making them give me really confused looks.

“Camila is fighting for her life in there and you wanna go shopping?”

“What if she dies dawg”

“I don’t care so either you come shopping or you stay here watching her die” I walked off almost at the elevator I heard to footsteps behind me I turned around and I saw Normani’s hand in the corner of my the next thing I knew she slapped me across my face causing my cheeks to light up in the color of a tomato.

“What the hell Normani”

“Don’t pretend I’m the one acting strange  here you spent the last months at her hospital bed waiting for her to wake up and now that she’s almost dying you don’t care?”

“I lost my mom I’ll be able to lose her so what I’m going shopping now bye” I turned around and walked inside the elevator that had just opened. I gave her a wink before the elevator door closed and I left.

I got out the elevator when I felt the tears running down my face.

“Stop crying” I yelled at myself.

I lied, I could never not care about Camila but nobody else should know. I wanted to stay the strong independent woman they knew me as. I couldn’t show them my weak side only Camila has ever seen it. Camila…..my camz

She’s too young to leave us I thought as I ran to the closest bathroom where I broke down again. But it wasn’t just Camila it was my mom too and all the times people made rude comments about me and every time my dad gave me that disappointed look if I didn’t get an A. I wasn’t as strong as I pretended to be. I need Camila I thought as I dried my tears with my sleeve and ran back up.

I couldn’t lose her, not yet.

Dinah’s POV

“What the hell is wrong with Lauren” I yelled apparently a little bit louder than I expected because everyone was now looking at me.

“What the hell is wrong with her” I said again but this time I whispered.

“I have no idea” Normani answered as Lauren came back running towards us.

I saw Lauren coming right at us her eyes were red and puffy as I walked towards her and pulled her into a tight hug as she started sobbing into my shoulder. Her entire body was shaking in my arms as I felt my shoulders getting wet from her tears.

“It’s gonna be okay Lauren”

“It’s not gonna be okay Dinah I’m gonna lose another person I love I can’t take this anymore” she mumbled into my shoulders.

I stroked her hair as I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the closest waiting area. We watched the doctors running passed us.

Normani came walking up into the waiting room with a smile on her face “She’s stable again they saved her”

I looked at Lauren’s happy yet stunned expression and couldn’t help but giggle.

“Come on Lauren let’s go see her”

We walked inside her room and looked at the pale face of the girl we all loved so much. If she weren’t so pale you could think she was sleeping. I grabbed Normani’s hand giving her a smile nod and we left the room leaving Lauren alone with Mila. But as soon as we opened the door she stopped us.

“Please don’t leave me alone” she looked down on Camila and we went back and sat next to Lauren.

A doctor came inside only minutes later and we waited for him to tell us her condition.

“She’s stronger than ever she had a critical situation today but that often tells us that she’s still fighting we’re giving her a new medicament and if her body takes it in and with a bit luck involved she might wake up next week.”

Lauren’s POV

“She might wake up next week” was all I could remember that the doctor said. The sentence kept repeating in my hand as I turned around to give Dinah and Normani a tight hug. For the first time in months I had hope.

Hope that I will get my girl back.

I'm repeating myself but i really want to know what you guys want to happen so just comment if you have ideas in case i'll use it i'll dedicate the chapter to you of course so just comment or tweet me @slapmedinah

but else thank you for still reading i feel like my chapters aren't that great anymore but it gets better but you will always get loads of drama so yeah :)