Part 21

What happened:

"Hey Austin" I whispered hoping Lauren wouldn't hear me.

"YOU WHAT" I squealed instantly covering my mouth hoping nobody heard me.

"Fucking asshole we're done" I felt the tears running down my face. I hadn't realized how much I liked Austin until this moment. Yes we dated before and yes he broke my heart but I forgave him he was a good guy and the girls would see that if they weren't so busy hating him. But I never thought I could like him again this whole thing we had was just to cover up my feelings for Lauren truth is I didn't want to have feeling for her. With homophobic parents and judgmental idiots in school it was the last thing I wanted. Apparently we dated before but I can't imagine how that could possibly turn out well she's my best friend if we'd break up things would be even worse than they are right now.

I wiped my tears with my sleeve and walked back into the dining room hoping nobody would notice I cried.

Everything seemed to go well and nobody seemed to notice at least that's what I thought.

As soon as we were done with breakfast I walked out but I felt someone pull me to the side.

"What happened Camila?"

......

"Lauren?"

"Yes it's me duh so what happened?"

"What makes you think something happened" I fake smiled but I knew she noticed.

"You cried I notice that face from miles ago you tried to cover it up but I still notice."

"I broke up with Austin okay he cheated but whatever you're really not the person to talk to about this" I pushed her away and followed Normani and ally upstairs.

We sat in Normani's room playing truth or dare when the doorbell rang. Seconds later Normani came back followed by Dinah.

"Yo dawgs my cousin arrived this morning she's gonna make an exchange year here and I want you guys to meet her so if you're all up for it we could go out tonight." Dinah spoke but I really wasn't in the mood to go out after what happened with Austin.

"I'm sorry DJ but I'm having a rough day would you mind if I didn't come?"

"Nah it's okay mila but you're coming over tomorrow after school so I can introduce you."

"So what's she like" Ally asked.

"Well her name is demi she's really nice she's from Texas and she just turned 17 so she's about your age Laur. She loves tattoos but don't worry her parents are quite strict so she doesn't have many. Oh and she's into girls actually but I'm sure you guys won't mind" Dinah winked at me and Lauren. I looked at Lauren and saw her blush oh wow hell no I thought Lauren better not date her.

"How about we go bowling there's an alley really close to where I live you know the place right across from Pizza Hut." Lauren waited for us to respond and we all nodded in agreement.

"You know what maybe I'll come too I can't miss out on bowling and knowing us we're gonna get Pizza."

"You're way too obsessed with Pizza" Normani laughed causing us all to laugh.

"Well we better get going I still gotta do some homework before tonight." I said.

"I'll drive you " Lauren said earning confused but happy looks from everyone.

"What just because we aren't really good friends right now doesn't mean I'm not polite" we both said goodbye to all of them and left.

....

"Lauren can I ask you something"

"sure" she answered but she didn't seem to happy about it.

"Would you mind if I bring Selena tonight we're not dating anymore she slept with Austin actually but I know that her dad hits her and she asked me if I could do something with her."

"Whatever Camila I don't care." She not once looked away from the street but I knew it wasn't because she was a good driver she was pissed.

"Lauren I know you don't wanna hear this but I still love you but we can't be together not ever and I date other people to stop thinking about you so please stop hating me please"

I expected her to be mad but instead she laughed. She laughed and laughed and laughed seconds turned into minutes and I started to get worried.

(( I'm sorry this is such a short chapter :/ ))

20 votes for the next chapter i love you guys thanks for reading

sooo... what's gonna happen if Camila brings Selena will Lauren get jealous or what might happen??? or will something happen between Lauren and Demi since she blushed and clearly seems interested??