Part 22

Lauren's POV

I thought about the talk i had with Ally last night before we went to sleep...

"my stepdad he" "he" Ally kept stammering i tightened my grip around her waist cuddling up to her in the bed
"just take a deep breathe and tell me very slowly i won't judge"

"my stepdad hit me" i felt the small girl in my arms fall apart her body was shaking from the sobs exiting her mouth
"it's all gonna be okay me and normani and dinah and camila will make sure he'll never touch you again" i promised before cuddling up to her closer slowly falling asleep in her arms.

<Bowling Night>

Camila's POV

I nervously walked to the bowling area with Selena walking only inches away from me. I had told everyone I'd take her and I knew it wouldn't be a problem but it was the things Lauren threw at my head while we were driving home that made me nervous.

You really expect me to believe you love me Camila? You don't date other people to forget about me you date other people to forget about the horrible things you've done. You don't have to forget about your feelings for me you can have them every second I don't care. You think I'd just take you back don't you Camila, Lauren said still laughing. I don't want you back I don't date cheating, lying whores Camila so go ahead date whoever you want I don't care but stop telling me you love me Camila. You left. You don't love me or else you would've never done this to me. So just stop lying to me Camila because it hurts you hurt me. You think I'm fine but you're wrong I'm hurting Camila and you, the one person that was always there for me, aren't there to help me anymore because now you're the reason for my pain.

"I never meant to hurt you Lauren but i had no other choice I wasn't the girlfriend you deserved you deserve a girl that will run up to you and kiss you when she hasn't seen you for a day and a girl that will bring you flowers to your date and will comfort you and make you laugh when you're sad. I'm not that girl Lauren. I still don't know what girl I am and I'm scared I'll never find out but this is my problem and I can't take you down with me. And fuck you Lauren I'm not sorry for telling you how I feel I'm not ashamed that I love you because I do but i can't imagine us being together. I can hardly stand the pressure everyone has on me now and I couldn't stand lying about you because that's what I'd have to do since my parents could never except me and you being together and I can't get myself into more trouble. But I love you Lauren I really fucking love you and I hoped we could still be friends at some point but well I guess not. I stared at her but she ignored me and kept looking at the street like nothing happened at all.

I hurt Lauren and I knew she wouldn't just forgive me like that god forbid maybe she'll never forgive me.

"Are you okay?" Selena's words ripped me back out of my thoughts.

"Me...Oh...Yeah...Yeah...I'm...great" I fake smiled as I grabbed her hand she gave me a comforting hug and we continued to walk.

"I'm sorry it's just Lauren" she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Don't always be sorry Camila you messed up that's what happens but me Dinah and Normani are here for you okay?

As soon as we got to the bowling alley she let go of my hand and we walked inside immediately getting greeted by the girls. In the middle of them was a gorgeous fake blonde I figured it had to be Demi. I looked to my left seeing a stunned Selena eyeing Demi. I softly punched her sides whispering "Calm down tiger"

We started bowling and it didn't even take 10 minutes until Selena sat on Demi's lap with her hands wrapped around the girl's neck.

I saw Dinah give me a weird look but I just shrugged my shoulders. She knew I broke up with Selena so why would she think I care. Selena cheated on me which I guess was the way of god getting back at me for what I did to Lauren. Oh Lauren...how I wish I could sit on her lap now too but it was too late for that.

I took the first chance I got grabbed Lauren by her arm and pulled her outside.

"We're gonna talk now and this time you're not going anywhere until you listened to me."

...

We came back inside what felt like hours later and Dinah stood there watching us with a big smirk on her face.

Lauren ran up to her and started tickling her until she fell to the ground still laughing barely managing to breathe.

"That'll shut that smirk up" I couldn't help but laugh at this silly group of people I was so lucky to have.

"Let the girl breathe" Normani yelled making both me and Lauren laugh.

"Where did Demi and Sel go" I asked but they both shrugged.

"They are worse than when you two were dating all they did was giggle and I swear we turned around for a second and they were gone."

"Horny teenagers" Normani added.

As soon as demi and Selena came back we decided to go back home. I drove Selena who was now joined by demi.

"So will you guys ever stop making out back there I really don't wanna explain why there is a thong back there when my parents next use the car" I yelled but they just ignored me like the other 5 times I tried to stop them from basically having sex through their clothes. If that were to be possible they are doing it right now.

I stopped the car infront of Selena's house but they didn't move so I asked the question I knew would make them stop.

"So are you guys like dating now" I heard a loud laugh that I connected with Selena I looked back and saw a disappointed demi.

What's so funny about that?" she questioned and Selena just smirked.

"She just wants to get us to leave" selena rolled her eyes they exited my car hand in hand and I could finally do what I waited for ever since I left the bowling alley.

i'm sorry these chapters are so short rn i feel bad omg
i love you guys tho and i'm so happy you guys still like this story

annndd i saw you guys hit 20 votes so here's the new chapter as promised

since i'm updating from my phone i didn't go through the chapter so well so i hope there aren't that many errors!!

so 30 votes for a chapter before thursday else i'll update then thank you guys