Part 17

IT'S MY BIRTHDAYY *STARTS TWERKING* I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY DAY I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!

I'M NOT TOO HAPPY WITH THE CHAPTER BUT HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT.

Camila’s POV

I have to be more careful with what I did. Last week Lauren had almost caught me and I couldn’t let that happen. Maybe one day I could tell her everything and hope she would forgive me but not yet. Lauren is so happy to have me back and I can’t blame her I would be too if I had spent months waiting for someone to wake up.

I was on my way to the doctor’s office when I saw him so I ran over to him and he embraced me tightly.

“Where are you going” he said giving me one of his comforting smiles that I loved so much.

“I’m going to the doctor but I’ll see you tomorrow” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and continued walking to my doctor’s office.

“Camila” a familiar voice yelled from behind I turned around and saw Dinah walking up to me.

“What are you doing here” I looked at her smiling hoping she would stop giving me her deathly stare.

“Are we just gonna ignore what just happened with you-know-who”

“It’s not what it looks like DJ and I really have to go now.

“I’ll walk you and are you sure you’re not cheating on Lauren you two just looked like two lovebirds I mean I just want you to be happy Mila but Lauren loves you so much don’t hurt her please. Besides she wouldn’t deserve that she has been fighting for you for years now.”

“Dinah stop I’m not a cheater okay” and with that I just ran off.

Dinah’s POV

Camila is so cheating on Lauren but I had to talk to her first I can’t just go to Lauren besides it’s not like Lauren would believe in me anyways.

I decided to call Normani since we initially wanted to go look after Ally. Something weird must be happening because besides Lauren, Normani and me everyone was acting crazy lately.

“Hey Mani are you at her house yet??”

“Yeah I just got here but I hear screams from inside maybe we should call the police”

“Hold on a sec I’ll be right there”

I walked up to Normani and she was right. All you could hear was a person screaming. This didn’t sound good at all.

“We can’t just call the police her step dad is a really important person in this town”

We decided to ring the bell and all we heard was a door slam and then it went quiet. Small steps were coming closer to the door and Ally stuck her head out from behind the door.

She gave us a surprised yet very relieved expression when she greeted us.

We tried to get through to her but she just said she was fine and eventually we went along with it but we knew she was lying.

I gave her a hug before I left but the second I wrapped my arms around her she pushed me away and winced in pain. That’s when Mani and I spotted the tiny bruises all over her arms and who knew how it looked like under her shirt. Normani grabbed her arm and pulled her upstairs and started packing everything.

“I don’t know who did that to you but they won’t do that again you’re living with me” Normani shouted and I wrapped my arm around Ally who was now crying.

“I can’t” she whispered but Normani didn’t even bother to listen and kept packing her stuff.

Ally tried to hold her back but Normani just pushed her away and walked out with all her stuff. Ally was now shaking so I sat her on her bed.

“If……I..I…I..I lea-ve things will j…j..just get worse Dinah” her voice was shaking as I pulled her closer to me.

<Two days later>

Normani’s POV

Ally has been living with me for two days now she still hasn’t talked to me about what happened well she hasn’t really been talking a lot in general. I know I upset her but it was the right thing to do. My mom was really happy to have Ally over because she apparently was fun to hang out with when I wasn’t there. My dad was on a business trip but I knew he wouldn’t mind her living here for a while. Ally’s step dad came by daily trying to make her come back home but we held her back. I knew Ally wanted to go back home but I also knew that he must’ve been the one hurting her since she hasn’t gotten any new bruises ever since she moved in with me.

Lauren’s POV

“Camz wait up” she was with her little sister when I saw her walk on the side walk across the street. She didn’t hear me so I quietly snuck up to them and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“ohmygod Lauren” she screamed “you scared the crap out of me”

I giggled and gave sofi a kiss on her forehead to great her.

“Hi Laur” Sofi said and waved at me.

I gave Camila a quick peck on the lips before I locked her hands with mine.

“I’ll walk you two home” I said and started walking besides them.

It was about a 20 minute walk before we reached her house and Camila sent Sofia inside.

“I missed you” I whispered inside her ear.

“I missed you too” she said pulling me a little closer causing our noses to touch.

“I want you to sleep over at my house” I suggested making her smile really wide. I gave her another peck on her lips but she didn’t kiss back.

“What’s wrong did I do something wrong?”

“No, it’s not you I just don’t want my parents to know yet.”

“That’s why you’re sleeping over at my house and I won’t take no for an answer. Be there in an hour.”

Camila’s POV

I walked inside my house I still felt the touch of her lips on mine that magical feeling I could never get enough of but now it was covered in guilt. I knew I had to tell her at some point about everything that’s been going on but I couldn’t lose her. I can’t explain to myself why I was so selfish I was hurting her without her knowing but I was too scared to tell her because I needed her.

“Mom I’m sleeping over at Lauren’s house” I yelled through the halls hoping she would just go with it and I could leave.

But I heard steps and I knew she wouldn’t just let me leave. My parents have been paranoid ever since I came out of the hospital. I was diagnosed with a type of epilepsy and she was scared I could have an attack. I knew they only wanted to help but I wanted to get my life back and having them always in my way it was practically impossible.

“Karla do you have your medications and your SOS bracelet with you”

“Yes mom it’s gonna be fine”

She grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve to make sure I had my SOS bracelet on. She revealed the small blue bracelet and calmed down a bit but I knew she wasn’t done yet. I pulled her into a tight hug and didn’t let go until I felt her calm down in my arms. A relieved sigh exited her mouth as I kissed her cheek.

“I love you mom I’ll see you tomorrow” I grabbed my bag and gave her my most comforting smile

“I love you too Karla” I heard her yell but I almost couldn’t hear her anymore since I immediately ran off so she wouldn’t get the chance to doubt her decision to let me go.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK CAMILA IS DOING IS DINAH RIGHT AND SHE'S REALLY CHEATING?? AND WHOSE THE MYSTERY GUY??? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

20 votes for an early update else i'll see you next week