Part 32

Lauren's POV

I walked to lunch with Ally and Dinah when I heard two familiar voices yell at eachother in the suppliers closet.

"You guys who is in there"

"Don't know don't care I'm hungry Laure let's goo" Dinah whined.

"You guys go ahead I'll be right back"

"Back off of her she's mine"

"You lost your chance she's mine now you brat"

"You don't need a chance with her she loves me. You hear that LOOVEEE"

"Fuck off she doesn't know what an evil little bitch you are you don't even see the amazing person she is"

"Says the one that drives across the country to get your dick in her mouth"

"You just wish you had one too so you could pleasure her the way I can"

"That's disgusting I don't need that thing for anything. Leave her alone or you'll get to know me but not as the sweet kind girl everyone else knows me as"

Is that?? I'm almost sure it is...I heard something move so I ran into the cafeteria before anyone could hear me.

I joined the rest of the girls who had already gotten me my lunch.

"You guys won't believe what I just heard and I think I have an idea who it was."

They were just about to question me when a furious Camila approached our table. She placed herself next to me and dropped her head in her arms.

"fuck everything you guys I'm skipping this afternoon is anyone gonna join me?"

"We would but Normani and I are still in deep shit because of last time." dinah frowned

"I'll join you"

"Are you sure Lauren?"

"Of course camz I can't let you skip alone in that mood or someone could get hurt" she chuckled.

I saw Ally wink at me in the corner of my eye causing me to quietly kick her under the table.

"So what were you gonna tell us before laure"

"Oh nevermind it's nothing" I quickly covered up.

"You guys where's David" I looked around but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"I saw him leave before lunch I think he went home" I said. I noted lauren giving me a questioning look so i quickly shot her a smile.

"Well you guys better leave now they lock the exit in 15 minutes"

"Oh crap come on lolo let's leave" I grabbed my trey with one hand and locked our fingers with my other hand and we rushed out.

"Where are we going camz"

"Just trust me for one second lolo" I drove off and up to my favorite spot where everything started.

"Come on get out lo"

"Wow I haven't been up her since..."

"...we got together?" I guessed

"Yeah" she let out a sigh so wrapped my arms around her.

"Omg you're ice cold Lauren" I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her.

"You really don't have to give me your jacket you'll get sick it's cold this time of year" she tried to give me my jacket several times but I just shook my head.

"Come on let's talk"

"Why were you so mad before"

I rolled my eyes of course that had to be the first question.

"Don't roll your eyes like that you said we could talk"

"fine I had a fight with David okay he said you guys were a thing"

"So why does that end up in you two fighting"

I just stared at her with a half smile. Her brown long hair was dangling down her shoulders her beautiful green eyes were wandering around until they finally met with mine.

"What"

"You look really beautiful Lauren"

And with that she attacked my lips. It wasn't like any of the kisses we shared before. It wasn't sweet and filled with love and passion it was pure lust want and hunger. She slightly parted her lips, just enough so I could slide my tongue inside her mouth causing explosions when our tongues met. And for a minute everything was okay again and it was like nothing had ever happened.

Completely out of breath I broke the kiss she was just about to lean in when I stopped her.

"Lauren I can't do this anymore"

OH OH WHAT DOES CAMILA MEAN